Part 5

ERENS POV
When we arrive at the amusement park I am in awe. It is the first time I've been to a place like this, my parents were poor so we never had money to pay for these things. We go on the Titanfall first, its a roller coaster and it's the first one I've ever been on! I'm so excited, but Levi just seems board.
"Are you having fun, Levi?" I ask tentatively.
"Yeah, I'm ok but don't you think this is boring?" He says with a slight glare.
"No! I love this place!" I boast, a grin on my face. We enter the ride and sit in these leather like seats, when I bar locks in around my head I squeal a little.
"Silly brat." Levi says smirking up at me. I gulp as we slowly go higher on the course. "Hold on tight!" he screams as we plummet downwards, my hair wiping in my face and the wind by my ears, it was exhilarating to say the least.
"That was fun!" I squeal jumping up and down.
"If you say so." I receive a condescending glare from Levi.
"Whatever corporal, Want to go on the Ferris wheel next?"
"No, really I don't like these kinds of things." He says a slight change in his expression that I can't figure out.
"Oh come on I know you'll like it!" And without another word we boarded the ferris wheel, the seat we have chosen is a dull yellow, with the paint peeling off and is extremely noisy. Levi sits there with his hands in his lap staring at his feet.
"Hey Levi are you ok?"
"Yeah, f-fine" he says shaking, funny, I don't remember him being scared of heights, he slowly scoots closer to me.
"Oh Levi look at the view!" I exclaim, looking at all of the rides we could go on after. It is early fall so the leaves are starting to change into brilliant reds and oranges. Levi shivers pulling his jacket closer around him.
"Here." I hand him my jacket, he gives me a sight smile before snuggling into my jacket.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEVIS POV
The jacket that Eren gave to me is really warm but I can help it I'm scared of heights. Tho the jacket does make me feel better, am I falling for this brat? I mean really this kid? Stupid heart. Eren put his arm around me trying to stop my shivering, it's cute how we just met and he cares about me.
"Levi are you sure you're ok?" He asks again, well of course I'm not ok, I am TERRIFIED of heights, and this seat is horribly dirty, also did I mention heights, well I hate them.
"Hey Levi you alright?"
"Um yeah can we go now?" I look up at him, the ride had stopped but he still has his arm around my shoulder.
"Oh, uh, sorry!" He says flustered. We exit the ride and go back into the sea of people that is the amusement park, to be honest I hate large crowds, to many sweaty people in too small of a place. We decide to head back to his house for a movie marathon, Eren says he has something called "anime" to show me, I wonder what that is?
"Hey Levi are you even lessening to me?" Eren asks as we enter the car.
"Yeah, can we watch that one, what was it called "Spirited Away"?"
"Yup it's really great it's about....." He trails on about the plot line. I'm half lessening to him, half trying to drive when I hear-
CRASH!
And it all went dark.
------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it took me soooo long to write this! Wait............. LOOK AT ALL THOSE READS!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! CYBER HUGS FOR ALL!!!