Part 4

ERENS POV
I hear a loud knocking at the door, who could that be its 11? I was still up watching anime... I'm an otaku... I crack open the door to find a nervous Hechio.
"Hey Eren remember me, well I was wondering if I could crash here for the night." He says nonchalantly.
"Uh... Sure, wait a min-" I shut the door in his face and scramble to get the place spotless, I know how Hechio hates trash. I open the door to find the impatient Corporal. "You can come in now" I say my face practically burning up.
"Don't mind if I do" he says rolling his eyes, when he steps thorough the door a look of horror crosses his face. "HOW CAN YOU LIVE HERE!!" He screams, for being humanity's strongest he sure had a weakness for dirt...

"If I even see a speck of dust when I get back You will feel something worse than death" That replayed in my mind as I cleaned the old castle and I had the worst job, to clean the bathroom in Levi's room. "Hey Eren! Levi's coming back!" Hanji whispered hurriedly before running off. "Oi brat how's th- OH MY GOD! YOU CALL THIS CLEAN!!!!"...

"Oi Eren can I clean your house for you?" He says glaring up at me.
"Oh.. Um.. Sure" I go back to my couch, curl up in my blankets and continue to watch my show slowly falling asleep to the sound of Corporal cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEVIS POV
When every thing was clean it was about 2 in the morning and by that time Eren had fallen asleep, hes so cute when he sleeps.... Brain I know we find him attractive but is he adorable in everything he does? Definitely not his cleaning habits. I pick him up, carry him to his bed and lay him down on his newly fluffed pillows. When I was sure he was asleep I kiss his forehead gently, then ran out to the couch to sleep.

I awake to the smell of pancakes and bacon... wait PANCAKES AND BACON?! I sit up straight like a wall. "Well I see your up" I look to see the brat in the cutest apron ever, it's white with frills and has a little black cat on it, I turned red as a rose.
"Uh yeah... So... What kind of pancakes are those?"
"Blueberry your favorite" he smiled, flipping the last of them and bringing them to the table. I practically run to the table and start scarfing them down.
"So how come you know so much about me?" I say eating the last bite of bacon.
"Like I told you I knew you in a past life, we used to be boyfriends." He says the last part quietly and sadly.
"So what are your plans for the day?" I say quickly changing the subject.
"Well today is my day off so I was just going to stay home but sense your here I don't know" This brat is too cute.
"I know this really great amusement park if you want to go there, but I'm not really into that-"
"Can we please go! Please!" He says his eyes lighting up like teal fireworks.
"Fine brat, but your paying." I have a dull expression on my face, but for the first time in a long while I was happy for the day ahead.

____________________________________________________________
Thank you so much for the reads!