𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

"IT WASN'T YOU!" He screamed as loudest as he can.
Everyone was startled, as it leaded to a sudden silence among the crowd.
"That girl- It's her who did that." Namjoon said pointing towards Chaewon.
Chaewon looked so frustrated as now everyone was looking at her and Suhyeon. But Suhyeon still had no reaction, she was still sitting the same, sipping her coffee, as if she cares of nothing.

"N-no sir, you've misunderstood. It's really me. Actually I'm a littl- no, Very much Clumsy, So maybe I made a mistake, So please forget that." Ireul proclaimed as she remembered that she was said not to create any chaos inside the shop. It's what she had to do as a staff, to serve her customers, not insult.
"I said it wasn't you. Why don't you-"
Namjoon claimed it again but now she kept her head down as her eyes glistened a bit with tears,
"Please sir! I said, it's really me" She said and looked straight at Namjoon's eyes, Pursing her lips as her eyes were just about tear up.
And before Namjoon could say anything, she nodded her head in tiny, giving him a 'no' sign.
Namjoon understood it and did nothing, but he was still confused. Ireul was so frustrated that she bowed and walked away to the front desk keeping her head down.
Namjoon felt really bad for her, but then something again added salt to his wound-
"Yah- isn't he Namjoon"
"Oh my gosh He's Namjoon"
And it lead to a whole chaos in the people, that thing which he didn't wanted to happen.
He burst out of anger again as he stood up and screamed,
"YES! I'M KIM NAMJOON, SO WHAT?! YOU'RE GONNA BEAT ME UP OR WHA-"
"Joon..!" Hobi kept his hand above Namjoon's approaching him to sit back, "What are you doing?!"
Namjoon said nothing but was still glaring at the crowd.
"Namjoon-sshi, Please sit back. And all of you guys, please don't make a chaos and mind yourselves. We're really sorry for the inconvenience!" The main staff announced, giving an end to the chaos, While Hobi too made Namjoon sit and control his anger.

"Yah- What do you think you're doing?! You're really acting so strange today." Hobi said, and approached the cup of coffee to him, "Ok forget that. Here, drink it. Didn't you came up with the deal that you'll beat me up if it tastes bad to you? I'm really worried, so drink that. Fast."
Namjoon smiled in tiny, and took a sip,
While Hobi was still starring at him with curious eyes, raising his eyebrows,
It couldn't stop Namjoon from smiling brightly and he said,
"Umm... It's.. It's not really that bad."
"Haha I KNEW IT!" Hobi got over excited as he screamed loudly and slammed the table.
The customers just near them were startled by his sudden act and chuckled, Hobi soon realized it as he apologizes.
Seeing this, Namjoon giggled hard, "Pabo." He said, Teasing him.

In the other side, Ireul was standing worried about the incident, as Namjoon and Hoseok approached there.

"Excuse me. Here, take this. We really enjoyed, thank you." Hobi was paying the bills, while Namjoon and Ireul got on a deep eye contact, seeing each other.
"Thank you sir!" The lady staff thanked him.
[ She's Go Aera, and is like a best friend to Ireul, who always takes care of her in her hard times, She's that staff only who appeared with her in the washroom. ]
She turns her head, as she saw Namjoon and Ireul's eye contact, "woah-" she mumbled.

"Namjoon-ah- Namjoon-ah!" Hobi tapped on Namjoon's arms, which made his conscious back.
"ah yeahhh let's go." Namjoon said in a hurried voice as both of them walked away.
"You're really so strange today."
"Forget it."

Ireul's shift was over, as she packs her bag to go way back to home.
Meanwhile, Aera who caught Ireul starring into Namjoon's eyes, started teasing her,
"You know him? Namjoon-sshi?"
"No, I don't know him. But he's really kind. His eyes told-"
"Omo told what?"
"that he's really a kind hearte-"
"Aah Nooo!"
"So what?"
"Maybe,... Salang (love)?!" She raised her eyebrows as she began teasing Ireul even more.
"Yah Stop that. Don't say things like that." She approached, "I don't even know why people always think that way, seeing a man and a lady."

"But that's not what I saw. I saw-"
"You saw nonsense, unnie. Please don't do that, He's even much older than me."
"Wait, So what? What will happen if he's older? He's not even that old, he's just 25 or 26. Love doesn't count age afterall." She yelled.
"It's not what you're thinking unnie. It's just that he looked at my eyes and-"
"and you looked at his eyes, then you both looked at each others' eyes, and-" She started teasing her again.
"I said you already, JUST stop blabbering about it, please." and she left as she got a little annoyed.

Aera still kept starring at her with teasing eyes,
"You still can't deny the fact sweetie. Whatever I saw, was clear as water, and you'll soon accept that..." and kept smiling and giggling.

-----------------------------

Meet y'all in the next chapter!

And y'all gave me a heart attack seriously TT, I mean it was #3 yesterday and today it's on #1 in #romanticmystery!! 🥴🥺💜✨

Thank you so much peops! 🤍

Happy reading!
- Sovana