𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗

Ireul was back to her house.
She entered her room and threw away her bag, untied her hair, and fell on the bed as a dead one.

Jungkook was busy playing games in his PC just beside.

What happened?” He asked concerned about her but his eyes still at the game.

“Nothing, Mind your own work.”

“Ain't you way too rude this days? Just say what's it.”

“I told you I won't.”

“Ok, do as you wish.”

He then continues playing.
Ireul, all of a sudden thinks,
They say sharing your worries calms your triggered mind. If I share this to Aera unnie, She'd surely tease me to death. Jungkook will understand it I guess, let's trust him once.”

She then woke up and goes near Jungkook,
Hey, If I'll say it, will you help?”

“Well, I'll try.” Jungkook answered.

She then began explaining the whole story.

Jungkook laughed out loud.
It triggered Ireul even more.

Hey! I didn't say you this to make you laugh. It's not a joke. Namjoon is very much of a good person and Suhyeon is not a good match for him.”
She exclaimed in a hurried voice.

So who else is? You?”

“Off co-” She was just going to say a 'yes' while she stumbles upon her voice,
N-noo! Why would you talk like that?!”
And she picked up a pillow and started hitting Jungkook,
all of a sudden,
Crash!”
“GAME OVER”
Flashed in the PC.

The hell is wrong with you?!” Jungkook shouted.

As if you didn't went on my nerves. It obviously had to happen. You know me well.”
She said.

Okay stop now. So you're telling that you don't want him, but you don't want Suhyeon to have him either.. Right?”

“Exactly.”

“You're dumb”, He said,
Listen, Suhyeon is not that bad. And she's from a wealthy family and is quite mature, unlike you. That'll be a good match off course.”

“What are you saying? Wealth is not everything. You atleast need to be kind and a good human. Suhyeon is so cold, She always outrages me whenever she talks to me. She's for sure not a good match.”

“Your poor mind. 'kay, forget that.
As much I know, Suhyeon's father does the same work as Namjoon's. So there's maximum amount of probability that both of them will mix with each other well. So if there parents will agree, who are you?”

This time, he got a point. But this was no solution to her, instead, it demotivated her.
Oh, You're right. So that means I can do nothing to separate them?”

“No way.” He said.

The night soon came to an end, But Ireul never smiled ever since she returned from the hospital.
For sure, She was deeply so sad, For Namjoon.

The next day
At school

The bell rang. It was the lunch time.
Ireul took a plate and sat in the table at the cafeteria.
As always, Her bestfriend sat with a plate beside her to eat together.

Sorry, but will you please leave me alone today?” Ireul said with a depressed and husky voice.

Woah.. Did you watch a horror movie last night? Look you've got small dark circles under your eyes, and you're behaving like a ghost today.”

“I just said leave me alone!” She yelled.

Ah okay, Don't shout.”
She then left and sat with some students just a little far away from her.
Never in our 9 years together, have I ever seen her behaving so.”
She claimed.

Suddenly,
The same charismatic aura appears behind. All the girls were waiting for him to sit beside them.
But this time, he moved to Ireul.
It was Yeonjun, and he sat beside her, spreading legs and a hand on the back of the chair, just as a flirtly man does.

Did Beomgyu summon him?”
Everyone was so shocked seeing him behave so strange.

Did you guys see it? I never knew she's be this much good at playing
Her bestfriend too was dumbstruck.

Even Ireul was shocked, she didn't knew what to say, and looked on him with confused eyes.

Hey! I know it's so random, but I have to ask you about some thing.”
He said.

I don't have a mood right now. I'll talk to you later. Please leave.”

“What are you thinking? I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.”

“Why are you bothering me? And why'd I do that?”

“You forgot? I lend you the compass and saved you from the teacher. A bowl of Ramyeon is obviously not enough for that.”

He was getting into her nerves.

See, It's not that kind of big work that you did. What did you mean by you 'saved me', uh? I've got beaten many times, what would've happened if there'd be another time though?”

“Oh, Is that so? Okay then, I must go tell her the truth, See you!”

He just got up while Ireul held his hands and made him sit down again.

Ah no! You really mind things so easily, haha.” She smiled and it was again a fake one, “So what's it? Ask me anything, My savior, I owe to you!”

Better.”, He began asking,
So, Yesterday, Front of the cafe you work at, Who was that guy?”

“W-what? ”

“Ah wait, Who doesn't know him? I must ask, who is he to you?”

[flashback]

“Oh okay, thank you!” She smiled and agreed, for she didn't want him to feel bad. And they both drove their way to Ireul's house.

A little long the location they just met, stood a boy wearing a Taekwondo uniform and with a mobile in his hand.

Well, It was Yeonjun.

He then quickly checks up on his mobile and opens Namjoon's social media account.

“What is she doing with him?”
He imagined.

[flashback ends]

“Oh he?”, She remembered, “It's nothing like you're thinking. He's, just a friend.”

“Sure?”

“Y-yes.”

“Okay, good for you.”
He was relieved.

“Why so?”

“Nothing. I mean, Just stay away from him.”

“What? But why?”

He leaned towards her, looking into her eyes,
You'll know soon..”
He smiled and left.

Ireul had no idea about what he meant.