𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

Next day
(Sunday)
10:00 AM
At the Cafe
(Ireul's morning shift)

Here's your latte mam. Hope you enjoy!”
Ireul serves a customer and leads to the main counter.

Aera was standing there.
Hi!” Aera waved at her.

Oh, Hey!”

“Do you have any more customers to serve right now?”

“Umm no, it's complete. You can talk” Ireul chuckled.

Ok so, How's the love story going on?” She smirked and raised her eyebrows teasingly.

Love story? What love story?” Ireul gave an disgusted look.

Ah you know right. Your Joonie.. Namjoonie..” She chuckled and thumped gently with her elbow on her arm, teasing her.

Aish I told you not to think about that. That's useless. That's nonsense.” Ireul tried her best to make her understand that she doesn't like it.

I know dear. But what can I do? I tried my best to not think about it lately, But I failed. You two look so wonderfully beautiful with each other, that I can never not think about you two.” She looked so overwhelmed.

Ireul was disgusted just as always.
Okay, do whatever you want. But remember it's just a dream, it won't come true.”

“Okay..” She smiled widely as a reply.

Excuse me! A tissue please!” A customer called.

Oh okay sir, just coming!”
Ireul went on with a tissue.

Aera was still looking at her.
You're such a pitiful creature, dear. You'll soon know that sometimes when you desperately want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you achieve it.”
Aera believed her dream will surely come true.

Soon,
It was 12 o'clock. Ireul's shift was over, as it was Sunday and she had her morning shift.

She walked outside and stood up in the roadside, looking for a taxi.

Meanwhile,
Namjoon had a day off. He was just spending time driving in the streets.
Just as something the destiny would've decided, He again saw her.

Just as a mere lover would, he took the chance and drove to her.

He caught Ireul's eyes, and even she was shocked to see him here.

Hi! We met again!” He approached first.

Oh hey..” She smiled nervously.

Well, if you won't mind, Shall I drop you?”

“W-what?! N-no it's okay.. I'll just take a Taxi.. Haha” Her being nervous to talk to him in such a way had got no ends.

But how can I let a friend pick a taxi when I'm here? I'll for sure feel bad.” He tried to console her.
One can say it was a emotional blackmail though.

Oh okay, thank you!” She smiled and agreed, for she didn't want him to feel bad. And they both drove their way to Ireul's house.

A little long the location they just met, stood a boy wearing a Taekwondo uniform and with a mobile in his hand.
He then quickly checks up on his mobile and opens Namjoon's social media account.

What is she doing with him?”
He imagined.

They reached to her place.
Ireul got off her car.

Sitting at the window, reading a book, Jungkook saw them.
The.. Hell... This.. Is-!” He was again dumbstruck, “What is she doing with him again?!”

“Thank you so much.” Ireul bowed and thanked him. 

Ah no problem.” He smiled.

You mind coming inside?”

“Umm sorry but not today. Will surely visit again someday.”

“Oh okay then, bye!”

“Bye..”

And she walked away. Reaching just at the door step, she looked back. He was still there, looking at her.
She laughed slightly.
You won't go?” She asked loudly.

I will see you leave first!” He shouted.

They both laugh, and she leaves.