3

I have two mini-stories ideas based on this picture, not made of course.

(this story idea is very dark, do not read if sensitive to topics of war, rape or revenge) 

1. Fundy accepts Dreams Valentine's day tweet offers(Because ending war is good). Dream is ecstatic, He neglected to tell him that he was the king of the end. Fundy for some reason got remarried to Dream(he still refuses to kiss him on the lips). 5up is pissed. Dream and Fundy have to go on a honeymoon, Somehow Dream wins him over. Dream gets really fucking drunk and knowing that Fundy only did it to end the war on the country he tries to rip up that marriage certificate saying "Try to return me without the receipt!!" Fundy takes care of a drunk blob. Said drunk blob thinks it's adorable. They do stuff(I don't wanna type that worddd ewww). Yoghurt exists, Fundy goes back to his home in new manberg and he has a child, the people think that Dream forced it onto Fundy due to the amount of time they had been gone, ghostbar is pissed. He thinks his son was r@p3d . He starts a rally against this thing. Fundy is annoyed that the people won't let him out, he doesn't know why, he thinks it's fine till they take away Yogurt to use as bait.

Also this is set in the middle of like three parts of the timeline, starting in the l'manberg revelation. 

I apparently lost the other story idea, I don't know where the fuck it is-

2.