Part 1

Robin made her way up to Nancy's window in a rush. She knocked on her window and Nancy shot up in shock. She paced to open the window.
"What are you doing here?!"
"Babe. You already know." Robin winked as she lifted herself up through the window and into Nancy's room.
"You can't be he-"
Robin grabbed Nancy and kissed her passionately. Running her hands through her hair, she pushed her onto the bed.
"Are you kidding me? My parents are here!" She whispered.
"That's strange, I don't see them.." Robin smirked.
Nancy giggled in response.
Robin pulled off Nancy's trousers and got on top of her. She rested her arm against the bedpost and put her hand down Nancy's pants. Nancy let out a quiet moan.
Robin rubbed her fingers against Nancy and she moaned in response. Nancy slapped her hand across her mouth to stop herself from calling out Robin's name.
"Fuck. You're so hot." Robin breathed heavily as she sped up.
"I'm gonna come." Nancy gasped throwing her hands back against the bed.
Suddenly, a blast of liquid came out of her.

Nancy awkwardly lay in her bed, waiting for Robin's response.
"You're not gonna do me? How selfish." Robin questioned sarcastically.
Nancy let out a shy giggle. "You really should get going."
"Yeah. That's probably for the best."
Robin slid back out through the window. The atmosphere was quite tense after what had just happened.

Nancy rubbed her temple. "I can't believe this." "I just had sex with Robin Buckley."