Chapter 13 : A gremory Family Trait

Chapter 13 : A Gremory Family Trait

"How can I trust you?" Miki asks slowly as I approach her, she shaking slightly as I walk towards her as she backs into the wall, we are both out of sight of the street now, hiding behind a building in a dirty alleyway. "How do I know you can do what you say you can..." she asks, I stop a mere couple of feet away from her.

"You don't obviously, but you have to ask yourself if it's a risk you are willing to take. Is it worth taking a leap of faith to see your son again?" I ask smirking as I reach forwards, placing a hand on her waist as she flinches slightly at the feeling of my fingers running along her side. "Did you know that your son made some rather lewd comments towards Izanami, goddess of death, for which he is being punished severely." I say as her eyes widen. "I have a deal with Izanami that allows me to take souls from her, don't you want to spare Issei from his torture? Even just for a while."

"I- What do you want from me?" she asks breaking eye contact as she looks away, without answering I deftly undo the buttons on her white blouse, pulling it apart as she remains still, her modest breasts are covered with a plain white bra which I pull up and over exposing her slightly sagging breasts. Reaching up I grab one of them, playing with her nipple gently as I use my other hand to force her to look at me, her brown eyes locking with my own.

"Turn around and bend over, place you hands on the wall, after I am done go home and I will summon Issei to haunt your house for the night." I say as she pales hesitating, before she obeys without a word.

+20 Obedience with Miki Hyoudou [20/100] (for taking advantage of her desperation)

- 20 Affection with Miki Hyoudou [-6/100] (for taking advantage of her desperation)

- 20 Relationship Loyalty with Miki Hyoudou [73/100] (for letting a stranger fuck her married pussy in a alleyway)

As she bends over, her hands holding her up as they rest of the grime covered wall, I pull her long skirt up and over her ass, undoing my trousers and pulling my hardening shaft out as I pull her plain underwear down and press myself against her dry slit.

With a thrust I penetrate the pussy that brought Issei into this world, drawing a whimper from Miki as I start to move, fucking her against the dark alleyway wall like some street corner whore, she remains mostly silent as she is taken, not speaking as my hard shaft plunders her fairly tight pussy, the occasional moan or whimper sneaks past her lips but she suppresses most of the sounds trying to escape from her mouth.

After a few minutes of taking her from behind I change things slightly, spinning her around and lifting her, I hold her against the wall as I re-enter her quickly and roughly, harshly fucking her dry cunt as I capture her lips, she slowly opens her mouth accepting my tongue into her as she closes her eyes, not wanting to look me in the eye.

I don't waste to much time with her, as fun as this is. And before long her womb is painted white as I fill it with my cum with a laugh. That's what you get for being an annoying protagonist Issei, your mother fucked and creampied in a dark alleyway by the guy who killed you.

Pulling out I let her down as she pulls her underwear back in place and redoes her blouse without a word, a look of shame on her face.

"I'll send Issei to your home, he'll return to the afterlife at sunrise tomorrow, when you want to make another deal, come to my home, it's the giant castle, you can't miss it." I say putting my dick away as I leave her in the alleyway and head home.

- Miki -

As she reached her home she returned her husbands greeting with guilt, feeling the proof of her faithlessness leaking out of her as she headed upstairs to the bathroom.