Chapter 36 : That Went Well

Chapter 36 : That went well

...This really isn't how I saw this going.

Looking at the room full of arguing people, I stay quiet as Serafall, Grayfia, Venelana, Zeoticus, Rias and surprisingly Ajuka Beelzebub argue with the barely sane Sirzechs.

Rias went to both yell at her father and pass on word that she accepted, so I went home...

And then immediately got charged by Sirzechs as she blasted down my door, everyone else chased after her.

"NO! Rias is mine! Mine, mine, mine, MINE!" Sirzechs screams as the powers of destruction spark of her body, she's not taking the news well... I'm just glad theirs so many people between us.

I am not ready to fight her yet, her Aura of Destruction is too OP even for me.

"No, I'm Kuros, I'm not yours and I never have been." Rias shouts back making me wince, that's not going to go well. Sirzechs immediately tries pushing through her fellow Satans to get to me, I'm just glad she's not using magic at the moment, just pure force.

As they continue arguing Sirzechs finally remembers she has magic as she sends a wave of power outwards, blasting everyone but her fellow Satans of their feet before she summons a orb of destruction with a crazed expression, tossing it forwards.

As it streams towards me, a pillar of Ice rises blocking it's path, and my view.

As I let out a sigh of relief, my eyes widen in shock at the sight of the orb moving around the pillar, giving me no time to respond before it hits me sending waves of pain through my body as it is torn apart.

- Ophis -

Heading towards the noise with a frown, her eyes widened slightly as she saw the cookie bringer turn to dust.

A new, completely unwelcome feeling shot through her as she focused on the red haired one with her hand exposed, ignoring the scream from the smaller red haired one she quickly closed the distance as she grabbed the one who had taken the head patter away.

As she grabbed by her throat slamming her into the ground, she prepared to slaughter her, along with everyone else here just to be sure, one of the other somewhat strong ones was saying something but it wasn't worth listening to.

"First of all... that was really fucking rude." a familiar voice said as her eyes widened, quickly turning around to see the cookie bringer walking into the room with a scowl. "Second of all, I can raise the dead... you didn't really think I hadn't made a plan for my own death did you?" he said mockingly as the smaller red-haired girl rushed him, wrapping her arms around him as she sobbed into his chest. "Don't worry Rias, I'm fine. I'm completely fine." he said stroking her hair making Ophis frown in envy.

"...Kuro. Shall I erase them all?" she asked feeling the squirming fool in her grip, she was trying to do... something? She could feel the slightest stinging on her hand but it wasn't really enough to bother her.

"Most of them are friends, it's just the idiot on the ground I have a problem with." he said with a smile as he pulled himself from the small red-haired girls grasp walking towards her, placing a hand on her head and stroking her hair with a small smile which she returned.

"I see, I'll just erase this one then." she said happily, summoning one of her snakes as the worms eyes widened, her struggles intensifying.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that..." another voice said as she turned her gaze towards the only other man in the room, the green haired one. "I can't allow the devil race to be weakened so much, losing a Satan, a ultimate class devil would be... catastrophic." he said as she stared at him with bored eyes.