Chapter 24 : Desert Adventure

Chapter 24 : Desert Adventures

Rewards for the Defence of Spree and the death of Cedric the Cleanly

Commander Class Unlocked, Companion Gem - Himawari Uzumaki, 100 Credits, 5 Gacha tokens.

Great, another Uzumaki. That'll be a fun conversation, hey Kushina this is your granddaughter from the future who will probably not exist in your worlds future since I'm going to add her mother to my harem. Yeah, that's going to go well. Plus she's a actual child, what am I supposed to do with a child? She won't have any skills worth summoning her for... If it was Sadara then I could understand since she's a actual ninja, but what use it Himawari to me?

The Commander class is at Level 0, so I don't have the first skills for it yet, it's a special class with 50 levels, and 10 Charisma per level. Interesting but I need to level it first.

I'll roll the Gacha's now, no reason not to.

Summon Unlock Card – The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter (4 Star Unique)

Adds [The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter] to Summon Supernatural (Fae/Angelic)

Missing Pre-Requisite Skill

Summon Unlock Card – Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn (5 Star Unique)

Adds [Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn] to Summon Follower (Warrior)

Missing Pre-Requisite Skill

Summon Unlock Card – Ebon Magician Curran (2 Star Unique)

Adds [Ebon Magician Curran] to Summon Follower (Mage)

Missing Pre-Requisite Skill

Summon Unlock Card – Gray (4* Assassin)

Adds [Gray (4* Assassin)] to Summon Servant

Companion Gem - Medusa (Dota)

Summons Medusa to become a Companion

That's... a bunch of things I can't even use. I don't have the skills needed for the unlock cards, or the Summoner Level to summon Gray, whoever Gray is.

I don't remember anyone called Gray in fate, but there were a lot, I may have just forgotten.

Medusa is useful I guess, but I never played Dota so that's just a guess.

I don't actually need sleep unlike Serena, since I am undead after all, so now that Serena has fallen asleep, I'm going to do some grinding instead of wasting the night away.

Extracting myself from her grasp, stroking her hair as she whimpers slightly in her sleep until she settles down I head into the Horde Dungeon, levelling here I come.

- Later -

A well spent night.

I got Thief to 20 and Warrior to 30, I've been neglecting my non-magic classes after all, and being over-specialised is problematic if I have to deal with people who at good at negating magic.

Skill Upgrade – [Pickpocket]

50% increase to success chance if Target is asleep or otherwise incapacitated

[Acrobatics Proficiency (Novice)] (Passive)

Gained the knowledge to be more flexible, allowing you to move more freely

[Light Armour Proficiency (Apprentice)] (Passive)

Gained the knowledge on how wear light armour properly

Prevents DEX decreases from wearing light armour

[Shield Proficiency (Apprentice)] (Passive)

Gained the knowledge on how use a shield with adequate skill