Sweaty Sweet

"Only one word changed me. Your 'OK' word is - all it will be fine."

King & Prince – Laugh & ...

Namjoon lived in a cheap shabby apartment, with one small bedroom, small toilet bathroom, plus small kitchen became one with small living room. It's tiny and cheap.

Ehh, but we would not going to talk about the apartment.

"Seokjin. Stop. You are drunk." Namjoon gave a warning. "I don't want you to regret."

And in the other hand, Seokjin was just staring Namjoon with hazzy sleepy look. "Regret what?"

Seokjin rubbed his thighs on Namjoon's croth. And then he grabbed the man's manhood. The pretty one didn't stop there. He shifted to sit and unzip Namjoon's zipper. Seokjin pulled Namjoon's jeans along with the underwear of course – down to the knees.

For some moment, Seokjin got his pretty eyes glued to the huge 'Namjoon's junior' that already erected. He licked his plump lips and –

Ohh Lord. Namjoon didn't expect that Seokjin would take his junior – with his mouth. Right. Seokjin gave Namjoon a passionate blowjob, full with lust.

The bedroom suddenly filled with loud moan by both Namjoon and Seokjin.

Namjoon groaned five minutes later. He spilled his cum inside Seokjin's mouth. And the pretty one swallowed it like sweet honey.

The loving scenery of Seokjin with his exposed shoulders and the way he enjoyed the cum – it made Namjoon totally lost his mind. He shoved Seokjin to turn their position.

Namjoon pinned Seokjin on the mattress.

For some reason, Namjoon felt the urge to put his cellphone on the bedside table to record the upcoming round.

"Seokjin... No regret, right?" Namjoon said as he hovered above.

Seokjin locked his gaze on Namjoon. He sent a sensual code as he caressed the man's jaw. "Namjoon... I want you..."

Namjoon smiled and kissed those beautiful pinkish plump lips of Seokjin. And Seokjin kissed back. They kissed – exchanged their saliva. Then, Namjoon collected his own saliva and opened Seokjin's mouth – he spitted. And Seokjin swallowed it willingly.

The lust through the spit. For some people it could be disgusting. And for some other people it could be hot and sexy. Namjoon felt good about it.

Namjoon took off Seokjin's clothes -and threw it on the floor- he enjoyed the scenery of naked Seokjin for some moment, and started licking the pretty one's pink nipples.

Seokjin squirmed in pleasure.

Sure, yeah, Namjoon took the opportunity to make love with the most beautiful person beneath him. Soft and gentle at first.

"You like it?" Namjoon asked, in between the hot session.

Seokjin nodded. "M-more... N-namjoon-aaahh... P-please... G-gimme more..."

More? Alright.

"My pleasure." Namjoon smirked. "I'll give you what you want, Love."

And then Namjoon shifted down and spreaded Seokjin's legs.

Ohh.

Finally, Namjoon saw it. Finally, he could taste Sokjin's fresh pink hole. He licked it with so much lust. And continued the foreplay by fingering deep.

Ahh.

There comes the moaning mess. More over when Namjoon found the right spot.

Seokjin screamed.

Namjoon smirked.

They shared the passionate night with so much lust and so much sweat. Namjoon did it rough and Seokjin asked for more. Faster. Harder. Wild and hot. More moaning sound. More touch. More sweat. More seeds.

"Seokjin... I love you..." Namjoon brushed Seokjin's damped bangs. "Please be mine."

Seokjin didn't answer but he gave Namjoon a light nod. And at that time, Namjoon released his seeds inside Seokjin, he made the pretty one shuddered in pleasure.

Namjoon didn't stop right there. He touched Seokjin more. Two round. Three round. He spilled more seeds inside Seokjin. And when he felt contented, he threw himself beside the pretty one.

"Sleep tight, Seokjinnie love." Namjoon whispered as he encircled his arm into Seokjin's waist.

The night was sweaty, yet indeed sweet.

.

.

A/N:

Hmm... ^^