I Love You - But

"And I love you so. The people ask me how. How I've lived till now. I tell them I don't know."

Perry Como – And I Love You So

Namjoon took the flight to Japan and went straight into the hotel where Seokjin stayed.

Seokjin stayed in the hotel, not in his parents' house because the Church for the wedding ceremony was right beside the hotel -Seokjin always dreamt of a Church wedding- and the wedding party would be hold in the hotel.

At first, Seokjin refused to meet, but Namjoon begged and begged. Seokjin finally let him in into the hotel bedroom. It was a relieve for Namjoon, more-over because Seokjin's fiance didn't stay in the hotel.

And btw it's already around 10.50 PM.

"How did you get here?" Seokjin asked as he tightened his caramel shawl. He sat on the single sofa and Namjoon sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hyosang." Namjoon sternly answered. "I had no choice but to tell him what had happened between us. He was kind enough, to let me know about your wedding. And then he told me that you are going to marry Taehyung, your ex boyfriend."

"Ohh." Seokjin shrugged his shoulders.

"Can we talk?" Namjoon pierced his eyes on Seokjin's.

"What talk?" Seokjin pierced back.

"Why you are disappear and ghosting me when you are suppose to tell me about your pregnancy?" Namjoon took a deep breath before he continued. "Seokjin... You should come to me and so that I can marry you."

Seokjin -surprisingly- sneered. "Why so confident? Why you are so sure that this unborn baby is yours?"

"You asked me that? Seriously?" Namjoon laughed, bitterly. His eyes were glossy. "You are not that kind of person who slept with random person, Seokjinnie. I never see you with any other men except with Hyosang when we were in the work-site and I was always with you in every weekend. We spent day-off mostly together."

"Mostly. We don't always together." Seokjin clicked his tongue. "You better don't think too positively about me. I may slept with my ex or with whoever men out there, when you are not around. It only takes 15-20 minutes anyway."

"You 'may' but No. I know you." Namjoon gritted his teeth.

Seokjin sighed. He was too tired and too sleepy to argue. "Namjoon –"

"Seokjin. Why you are always pushing me away, huh?" Namjoon's voice cracked. "Are you still ashamed about my status that I'm only a construction worker?"

Seokjin didn't answer the question.

Namjoon stood up and shifted into the single sofa. He knelt down. He reached Seokjin's hands – intertwined their fingers together. "Seokjin, you can see I'm a hard worker. I know how to make money, for us. If you want me to be in the same education level as you, please wait, give me time. Seokjin, I love you. I'm willing to do anything for your happiness. I will prove it. I promise. Just, please –"

Seokjin didn't release his hands, but didn't look into Namjoon's eyes either. "I appreciate your feelings..."

"Appreciate... It felt like you wanted to reject me..." Namjoon lightly squeezed their hands. "Seokjin... Please give me a chance..."

It was already late of night. Seokjin had not enough power to get angry nor to confront Namjoon. He didn't even have enough energy to talk, actually. He was way too tired. He wanted to end the conversation. He wanted Namjoon to give up, it's better for both of them.

Seokjin took a deep breath and sighed and then he pierced his gaze on Namjoon. "Namjoon, you know our social status. That's the big problem. I –"

Namjoon gently pinched Seokjin's chin. "Seokjin. Do you love me?"

Seokjin bit his lower lip. "I love you, but –"

"But what?" Namjoon already knew the reason, but still, he kept asking.

Seokjin took a moment as he warmly gazed into his man. "Namjoon, you know my family... My parents..."

"Your parents wants you to marry a rich man?" Namjoon couldn't hide the bitterness.

"Namjoon... I'm sorry..." Seokjin released his hands. "Please forget about us. And be happy..."

Huh?

Forget? Be happy?

How?

Namjoon was so heartbroken. And sure he refused the rejection. He gently gripped Seokjin's arms.

For some moment, they were only staring each other.

"Seokjin..." Namjoon caressed Seokjin's cheek and then lovingly caressed the belly. "Here in your womb, it's my seeds. I'm the father. You are carrying my unborn child."

Namjoon tried to persuade...

"Yes, you are the father." Seokjin fisted his palms to endure the pain on his heart. "But if I marry Taehyung, this child will have privilege with much more opportunity in the future!"

Namjoon knitted his eyebrows in disbelief. "So you told me that if you marry me, our child won't have a proper life?"

"Namjoon... I'm doing this for our beloved baby. I'm really sorry." Seokjin tried to not cry. "If you are asking me to give up my whole world with the social status that my parents asked me to keep it as family pride – it is a high price to pay. I'm sorry. I can't marry you. This is my fault but please understand our situation..."

Ohh?

Namjoon slowly released his hands and stood up.

Quiet for a moment.

"Seokjin..." Namjoon whispered. "There is a beautiful play-ground near this hotel building. Tomorrow morning at 08.00 AM, I will wait you there. Come and see me if you change your mind, we will go back to Seoul together."

"Don't wait for me, Namjoon-ah." Seokjin tried to smile. He stood up and stepped closer. He tiptoed and gently gave Namjoon a warm and soft loving kiss. He gave Namjoon a goodbye kiss. "I'm really sorry... I won't change my mind..."

Namjoon didn't answer. He didn't even return the kiss until Seokjin pulled back.

"Tomorrow 08.00 AM. I will wait." Namjoon said once more. And then he left the bedroom.

There were only silence.

"Namjoon-ah I'm sorry.."

Seokjin cried like no tomorrow.

.

.

A/N:

Will Seokjin come to elope with Namjoon? Or will not?