Fallin Love

"Ah, LINE from you. Leave it unread for the time being. Just type and hold many times. I'm tired of being timid."

Hey!Say!JUMP – Koi wo Surun da

[Flashback]

"T-thanks..." Seokjin stuttered. "For sending me home..."

Namjoon warmly smiled. "Thankfully I was there. You are safe now."

Seokjin nodded. He could only thank Namjoon because the man came for the rescue, so that nothing worse happened to him. Seokjin was still in shock, he didn't invite the man to come into his apartment unit. They just talked in the lobby. They sat on a sofa, side to side.

Quiet for a moment.

"Uhh... Seokjin, do you want something to make you calm? Like, warm tea maybe?" Namjoon asked even though he was actually the 'guest' there.

"Warm tea would be good." Seokjin was somehow relieved for having Namjoon accompanied him.

But ohh, Seokjin's stomach grumbled. Well, he was hungry before the incident. And it made him more misserable.

"Same here. I'm also hungry." Namjoon said to crack the awkwardness. "I'll see if there is something good to fill our stomach."

Seokjin could only bit his lower lip.

Namjoon went into the 24 hour coffee shop in the opponent road of the apartment and he came back with one cup of warm tea for Seokjin, one cup caramel latte for himself, two bottles of mineral water, two packs of beef bowl, and two pieces of lemon cake.

The lobby was fine enough to enjoy the meals because at that moment, the lobby was preferably cozy than the coffee shop itself.

"Thank you so much." Seokjin said as he received the beef bowl and warm tea. "I will reimburse the cost."

"No, it's nothing." Namjoon said as he took a sip on his coffee. "You better eat and then take a rest. Okay?"

They didn't talk that much, anyway. It was mostly Namjoon who talk about work, and he waited until Seokjin finished the food.

"I'll see you in the work-site, Seokjin." Namjoon said goodbye.

And Seokjin could only nodded. "Thank you, Namjoon. See you."

Since then, Seokjin didn't know why his head has started to be filled with Namjoon. And when he met the man in the work-site it always felt like an instant attraction that could lead into a bit of nervousness. To think that Namjoon wasn't even his type at first, but, damn. Seokjin started to feel fluttery feelling of butterflies lust on his stomach.

Seokjin fall in love.

Okay, Seokjin had to admit it... It's not possible to control feelings when it comes to love...

But well, there was another big problem: social status.

Seokjin tried his best to ignore his feelings and avoid Namjoon. But then, he was on his limit because somehow he wanted to see Namjoon more and more. Even when he was away in The States he could only think about the man.

That night, he accidentally met Namjoon at the public bar. He was on his limit to keep his head and heart to be set straight by the family standart. He wasn't sure whether being drunk could be a blessing, or a curse...

.

.

A/N:

Vote for blessing?

Or maybe a curse?