Heart

"And you love me, too. Your thoughts are just for me. You set my spirit free. I'm happy that you do."

Perry Como – And I Love You So

Sunday morning, around 07.50 AM.

Seokjin slowly opened his eyes since the sunlight beamed on his face and bothered his sleep. He yawned and shifted a little. That was when he noticed the unfamiliar bedroom. The small single mattress, the plain white wall and beige curtain, the ugly furniture -totally ugly for Seokjin's liking- and the not so neat bookshelves.

The bedroom was unfamiliar, yet somehow he noticed the familiar scent. The masculine mix of bitter orange and pepperwood. He knew someone with this certain scent.

Seokjin knitted his eyebrows. "Where am I?" He looked around. When he shifted to sit, he felt an unidentified pain on his lower back.

One second. Two second. Seokjin slowly realised that he was naked. He pulled the blanket away, and he saw it – there were blood stain on the sheet. Also the sticky liquid on his stomach.

Wait. What?

When Seokjin tried to collect his consciousness, someone greeted him.

"Good morning." Namjoon suddenly appeared into the bedroom. With a tray on his hands, he greeted and smiled – his dimples were sweet.

What?

Seokjin automatically pulled-up the blanket into his chin to cover his naked body.

Their eyes met.

"Seokjin?" Namjoon knitted his eyebrows as he noticed the confuse look of Seokjin.

And there Namjoon had to accept the confuse scream.

.

.

"I prepared a breakfast: scrambled egg with sausages and hot tea." Namjoon put the tray on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the mattress. "Why you screamed at me like seeing a ghost?"

Seokjin pulled-up the blanket even more.

"Seokjin? You okay?" Namjoon shifted closer. He was about to caress Seokjin's cheek – and sure being rejected.

"What you did?" Seokjin gritted his teeth. "What you did to me?"

Namjoon raised his left eyebrow because things didn't feel right. "Huh?"

"Did you took my virginity?!" Seokjin shouted. "Did you rape me?! YOU BASTARD!!"

Rape? It was probably Seokjin who raped Namjoon by giving the man a sudden blowjob. And Seokjin even asked for more! Like, seriously?

"W-what? I didn't –" Namjoon rubbed his face. But then, he shifted closer. "I didn't force you."

"Liar!" Seokjin tried to shove Namjoon away.

Namjoon shifted closer and closer and locked Seokjin's position with both his hands on the pretty one's waist. "This is why I felt the urge to record –"

"Record what?!" Seokjin kept on shoving Namjoon to avoid the man from getting any closer even though there was no longer any distance between them.

"Last night, you were drunk." Namjoon started to explain. "The bartender couldn't call Hyosang to fetch you up, and then he asked me to send you home."

"He asked you to send me home! And where I am now?!" Seokjin shouted.

"Seokjin... I didn't know your password key... I had no choice but to take you here – in my cheap apartment..." Namjoon took a deep breath. "Also, I knew such things could trouble me. So, I recorded what had happened last night between us."