Story/Oneshot 14

hi enjoy more cuddle time with chauncey. -Suki:}

(They/Them)
————————————————————-

TITLE: Teddy Bear

Y/N's POV:
11:04 P.M, Wednesday, 1983
After around 18 hours of waiting for Chauncey to come back from work was a tiring thing. Since he normally leaves for work at 5 A.M, making him exhausted enough that he won't change at all, and just sleep in his suit like he regularly does. I lift an arm over my arms and stay quiet for a while just to listen for the front door to open.

Crickets outside chirping loudly against the window, sighing to try and block out the sounds. Obviously failing like usual to those damn crickets, a small creak could be heard probably the cat again, C/N. Everything went quiet again, not until the front door opens as keys jiggle. I throw the covers off me in rush and my hands mess a bit to open the door to our shared bedroom.

I accidentally smash my hip into the wall while running to Chauncey like I'd never see him again. "Hey, hey slow down. You're gonna fall." He says, I trip but Chauncey immediately catches me onto my feet. I grip both his arms in fear of falling, I pace my feet forwards to hug Chauncey. He grunts for a second from the uncomfortableness but sums up pretty quick.

Hugging him tight, felt like a century almost. His body heat was warming my body that was still cold. I hook my arms around his shoulders to keep my standing steady. "I've missed you all day, dear." He says, muffled from his head digging himself further into my neck. His scent was giving into me making me take in a full sniff (goofy ahh word☠️) of it. His hair was soft and a bit fuzzy like always.

"It's late, I'm tired and I wanna go to bed so please let me go and stop squeezing me so hard because it feels like I'll explode." Chauncey squirms in my arms uncomfortably until I let him go. He rubs his face and then drops his hand back down. I cup his face and lightly squeeze his cheeks.

Chauncey's glasses lift up a bit, he grips my wrists gently and puts them down. "Now when I'm done you can start your fan-girling again." He says, and walks to our bedroom. I frown playfully and just follow right behind him. He gestures me to walk in first just so he could pat my head. Chauncey throws the suitcase onto the floor with a heavy thud.

He roughly removes his blazer and for the thousandth time again throws it onto the ground. I bend down to grab the soft blanket that had fallen to the ground when I sprung up from the mattress and throw it over to Chauncey's side of the bed. I wasn't even paying attention to the point that I 'accidentally' saw Chauncey shirtless.

My gaze turns to the lamp that was illuminating the room around us, I climb onto my side and let my arm block out the light from everything. I feel the sudden movement of someone right beside me, I retreat my arm back to my side and let my eyes open for myself. "Hey it's just me." Chauncey says, his tone soft and sounding a bit tired.

I sigh and drop my body onto the mattress with a bounce. Chauncey speed-walks to his side and immediately jumps in, just leaving his body cold. I stare at the ceiling, some parts of the ceiling being visible from the light coming through the curtain. Not when Chauncey breaks the silence with his usual question as always, "How was your day?"

I grip the blankets tight into a matter of time until my knuckles turn white. (No offense to knuckles from sonic) I quickly answer him, "It's been fine, and yours?" I ask, biting the inside of my cheek. "It was... okay." He responds, everything goes silent again until shuffling responds to the question. Chauncey moves around and was able to slip his body under the covers.

He then turns away from me as his back faces me. I rub both of my fingertips together and think about what I should do. Hug him? Sometimes it's so hesitant to do something that you're thinking about. I nod to myself and turn my body towards him, I could tell Chauncey really didn't listen and didn't care since he just thought I was moving around.

I wrap my arms around his chest as I push my head onto his shoulders, he gets startled for a moment and then falls into my touch. He turns around and shifts under me to wrap his arms around my waist. Chauncey nuzzles his head into my neck, as his lips press against it, his hair tickling my chin.

He gently gives my waist a squeeze and then lets it go. His breathing slows down as he tries and keep a steady balance on the heartbeat from his chest. Chauncey heaved up and down as the blanket around us was protecting us from the bitter cold. I shudder a bit from the coldness coming from Chauncey's arms. "You're really warm.." He whispers out, clutching me to him tighter.

"Well that's a relief, I mean as long as you're warm I don't mind your funny business." I say, he nods into my neck and buries his head into my shoulder almost. I place a hand onto the back of his head and slowly ruffle the hair into uneven places. Some soft snores could be heard as I assume Chauncey already feel asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I love you, Chauncey, even though you can't hear me." I whisper.

————————————————————
hi it's suki so kinda wanted to say thank you again for your patience cause it means lot to me and maybe tomorrow I'll make a chapter that kinda just explains who I am and shit cause I know none of you do unless your a good friend of mine which I don't think reads wattpad. Have a good night/day and please drink something and eat food like just eat anything. -Suki:}
(1028 words)