🥵001 x Fem. Reader(Part 1)🥵

So obviously, female reader. If you have a request for Peter(001) please ask in the comments what you want done...

.....

I was sitting in the rainbow room. Waiting, and alone. I went to brush my hair just to end up grazing a few centimeters of hair before it ended.

I sighed and looked at my wrist...

000

I'm what Doctor calls, "The Guinea Pig Project." A test before the real experiments.

Doctor says I'll have a "new friend" soon. I don't know what that means but I hope it's not bad..

Doctor gave me what he calls a gift, I can move things, control things, and create illusions. All apart of the experiment, Doctor did one more experiment but the failed so he stuck with those three things.

The doors opened and in came a boy who looked my age, followed by Doctor.

"Zero this is your new friend we talked about, One." Doctor spoke calmly.

"Hello." The boy said in a more monotone voice. I just nodded at him.

"Zero why don't you show One your gifts, I'll be back later." Doctor then left the room.

I walked over to board with a few pucks. I put one of them in on the far right, and focused my power into moving it all the way left and then let the puck hit 1.

The boy tried to do the same but it didn't work and he got frustrated quickly. He kept trying, and kept failing.

"Take a minute to relax." I say finally.

"What?"

"You know.. To clear your mind." He stares at me for a moment and then gets up and walks towards me.

"Well? How do I relax?" He really likes to make eye contact.. I roll my eyes at him.

"Take a seat." He sits down and I go behind him. "Now relax your muscles."

He does what I ask and I put my hands on his shoulders. I message his shoulders and sinuses to relax him, and it really seemed to work so I stopped.

"Why did you stop?" This time when he spoke he sounded more at ease, like he was used to me or something.

"Try again. Maybe you can do it this time."

I watched as he tried, after a few times he finally got it and had a smirk across his face. I clapped and he bowed playfully.. and I smiled.

Later that day I was thinking about it.. did I actually smile?

.....

"You two have become good friends," Doctor said.

"Yes, papa." One was holding my hand, he does this sometimes. Whenever we're together actually, it's not uncommon to see us holding hands.

"What have you been doing in the rainbow room?"

"We like to play chess..or practice," I reply.

"So do you two know what love is?"

"It's a bond between a man and a woman that's so strong nothing can break it," One looked me in the eyes and I looked away.

"Zero you may go to your room.. One we need to talk..." Two guards picked me up and I was forced out of the room. I looked back as the door shut and Doctor has an angry look on his face.

The two guards threw me in my room, and shut the door right as I was running for it. They locked me in, and I began kicking the door.

"DON'T HURT HIM!! DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE!!" I could hear screaming from down the hall and I began to cry. "Please... ple- please..."

I choked out a few more pleads and then cried myself to sleep.

.....

"Zero? Zero?" My eyes fluttered open and One was holding me in his arms. "We have to go."

The lights around us were flashing red, and there was blood on his gown..

"Wh-what..?" One picked me up and began running down the hall. I eventually made sense of what was happening and got off him.

I grabbed his hand and we ran past bodies on the ground trying to find an exit.

"Over there," I pointed to a wall.

"It's a dead end!"

"One, please trust me!" I pushed down the wall with my mind and we began running through the forest area.

We heard people yelling behind us, and dogs barking.

"We can't both make it!" One spoke out breathlessly.

"No! We have to make it, together!" Tears were forming my eyes.

"Zero-"

"One, please." I pleaded, with tears streaming down my face.

We heard a bark and One looked at me again. He pressed lips against mine and then pushed me into the river.

"NO-" I couldn't even get that word before I began to choke.

The last thing I saw was his face looking sorry.. and then I blacked out...

.....

I hope you enjoyed this, thank you so much for reading, I'm doing another part later so look out for that.

Have a good night/day

-Cherry<3