Chapter 5

I lay in bed pondering the best way to go about this.

I roll to my side.. there she is. The most gorgeous woman I've ever laid eyes on.

I need to tell her how I feel.. don't I? before she goes back.
I sit up and get myself ready for the day. I decide to leave her to sleep after a long, long, longgggg strenuous night.

I need to head to Miss Falcon's office so I make sure to wear a suit and make sure I smell good.
I kneel next to Blondy and kiss her forehead, she stirs slightly and sleepily mutters.
"Where are you going?" Blindly holding her hand out to grab me she pulls my face into her.
"I have to go, baby." I reluctantly pull away from her and pull the blanket up making sure she's cosy.
I walk out the door turning to see her snuggling into my side of the bed holding onto my pillow a small smile on my face.

I get to Miss Falcon's office and make my way inside.
"Ah my favourite !"
I walk closer to the desk.
"Favourite? Ha! what do you want?"
I know that attitude she wants something from me.
"Nothing, nothing.. How's that little girlfriend of yours?"
My whole body tightens at the mention of Florence.
I've been so careful to keep her out of any of my going on's with Isabella.
"News travels fast here."
I clench my jaw biting my tongue as she walks closer to me trailing her finger up my forearm, up my stomach.
Eventually, she hoops her finger inside my shirt around the collar unbuttoning one button. Tucking her lip in between her teeth she leans into me.
"How's her boyfriend?"
I look at her shaking my head.
"She... she doesn't have a boyfriend."
I look at her confused.
"Oh really? so she never told you?"
she grabs a file and hands it to me.

As I flick through there are dozens and dozens of pictures of her with this guy, some from as little as a few months ago.
My heart drops, she.. she wouldn't do that to me.
I put the file down.
"You, you did this, this isn't real."
I argue, she can't possibly have done that to me.
"I look after my employees, even when it comes to their love lives,"
I furrow my brows at her words, she's right she does look after us all.
"May I be excused?" I look at her as she nods.

I go to the bathroom file in hand.
Water splashes on my face trying to shake this feeling of betrayal.

The drive home felt about 5 hours long. I walk through my door to be greeted with the heavenly scent of breakfast foods.
I walk into the kitchen with her practically floating around the kitchen.
Effortlessly beautiful. Fuck. No.
"Hey you!" She runs over to me kissing me on the cheek snaking her arms around my waist.
I try to resist her but I can't help myself pulling her into me.
"Everything ok? you seem tense?"
Flo looks up at me with genuine concern on her face as she rubs my back soothingly.
I nod and smile at her. There's no way what Isabella showed me is true.
"I've made breakfast for us," Flo mumbles against my chest.
"I'm not hungry." I lock eyes with her.

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

I pick her up as she clings onto me and I place her on the counter kissing her passionately.
"Oh fuck y/n." She kisses me back deeply.
I slide my hand up the inside of her top over her toned stomach.
Flo blushes deep red as her body shivers at my touch.
I kiss her neck as she tilts her head back moaning slightly. I nip gently at her skin.
Flo bits her lip letting out a soft moan.
"Is this OK?" I pull away asking for permission. She nods still biting her lip pulling me back in.
Our lips are reattached hastily. Her tongue enters and explores my mouth.
A moan escaped both our lips her hands resting on each side of my neck. Her nails softly clawing at my skin.
I push my body as close to her as possible. Her strong thighs trapped me.
I grunt out as she tightens her grip,  hooking her feet over eachother practically squeezing me.
I attack her neck leaving messy open-mouthed kisses all over her neck and chest. Her fingers tangled in my hair.
Fuck this is so bad but god does it feel good.
"Take me upstairs," Flo whispers in my ear seductively, her teeth nibbling my ear lobs as my eyes close in pleasure.
I pick her up my hands on her thighs, her hands around my neck. I slam her into the wall at the bottom of the stairs.
"Oh fuck y/n." she kisses me hungrily I teasingly run my tongue down her jaw.
Flo pushes herself out of the wall forcing me to sit on the stairs.
"Stop playing." she aggressively kisses me taking my hand and putting it I'm her shorts.
I can feel just how wet she is and it's turning me on so much.
"Put them in now."
God she's sexy when she's like this.
I obey her request as I slide 2 fingers inside her.
Her head hangs back as I pump my fingers inside her.
Her hand holding my shoulders as she starts riding them.
She's taking charge and I'm here for it.
Flo wraps her hand around my throat as she rides my fingers the feeling of them disappearing inside her is something else, her hips start to roll as I curl my fingers up hitting her spot.
"Y/N fuck!"
The grip she has on my throat tightens causing a wave of arousal to spread through my body.
Barely able to breathe she kisses me as she rides me harder and harder.
Eventually to moves her hand and pulls me impossibly close.
I hover my thumb over her swollen clit rubbing it in tight circles, her mouth hanging open as she looks me dead in the eyes.
Our foreheads rest together as she continues to ride my fingers feeling her pussy clenching feeling she's getting closed. I pick her up and slam her back into the wall as I slam my fingers into her as hard as possible.
With one final thrust, her walls fully clench around my fingers as she's released all over my hand.
Holding my back as she bites down on my neck.
I hold that position until she's fully come down off her high.
"Holy shit." Flo managed to breathe out.
Her head hanging back eyes closed.
I kiss her softly.
"Let's get you to bed."
Blondy just nodded and hold onto me for dear life as I carry her upstairs.
I lay her gently on the bed covering her up.

I make my way to the bathroom turning the shower on. I strip myself of any clothing as I step into the warm shower. The water running down my body. I close my eyes enjoying the hot water. My mind is cast back to what Isabella showed me. My mind is full of thoughts of her with someone else.

I'm not sure how long I was in there but I feel a pair of hands wrapped around me.
Soft kisses are being placed on my back. I'm brought from my thoughts. I hold her hands and kiss them turning so she's in front of me.

"Can I ask you something?" She starts kissing my chest.
"Of course," she mumbles against my skin.
"Whose Zach?"
Flo stops looking up at me with fear in her eyes.
"He...he's my.... you've seen haven't you?"
The heart breaks I thought she'd deny it at least.
I take her arms from around my waist and step out of the shower.
I put a towel around myself and go back into my room sitting on the bed.
Florence runs out and sits on the floor in front of me. Her arms rest on my legs.
"Please.. just hear me out."
I look at her my eyes empty with no emotion.
Florence explains that the two have not been on good terms and that when she met me she had no intention of ever liking me.
"It was meant to be one night but.. you just hooked me and I wanted to be with you all the time.. I still want to be with you all the time."
I sigh out.
"Y/n please say something." she tries to hold my hands but I stand.
"You should go."
Florence sits on the floor her eyes now brimming with tears.
"No no please don't."
"Florence please just leave." I look away cause I know if I look into her eyes I won't let her leave.
Florence stands putting her stuff in a bag.
I walk away cause watching her is killing me. I don't want her to leave.
I stand in the kitchen waiting for her to leave.
"That's everything.. I really am sorry."
I look away and she walks to the door.
I hear the door open and close.
I watch her walk to her car and leave.
A tear escapes my eye.
I walk back into my room which seems incredibly empty without her stuff.. her scent and her.
It's a good job she leaving in a few days.
I take out my phone. Send a few emails and check my socials.

Several hours and a bottle of jack later I'm sat on my sofa. My eyes blurred I send a text;

"Hey, I'm a bit dru7k roght now been drinking Jack. What youdo8ng. wanna come over. I miss you."

After I send the text must have fallen asleep cause the next thing I know there was some bashing on my door. I stretched trying to shake myself into consciousness. I stumble up towards my door my eyes blurry.
I open the door to a familiar person..
"Hey." I smirk.
"Hey."

A/N dun dun dun who do you guys think it is huh?
we love a cliffhanger.

A/N dun dun dun who do you guys think it is huh?we love a cliffhanger