Chapter 7

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

2 years later.

Leigh and I walk down the supermarket aisles hand in hand.
Yes, we decided to give it a go. We've been together for wow nearly a year. It's been good yeah.
I have to admit I think of Blondy... occasionally more than I care to admit.
It's hard to forget about her when she's everywhere!
I never got a text back after she saw me and Leigh together that night.
"What do you want for dinner?" Leigh brings me from my thoughts. how
"Oh I don't mind.. how about that Spanish chicken thing you do?"
"Oh yeah, good idea y/n/n."
She kisses me sweetly on the cheek.
"Ok I'll get the veg can you grab the chorizo and the chicken thighs please?"
I nod walking toward the meat section.
"Ok mild chorizo? hot chorizo? one we need to cook or...?"
I stand puzzled I thought chorizo was just chorizo?
I hold up to two before settling on the chorizo. We like it spicy.
I head to get chicken thighs.
I pick up a small pack as it is just the two of us as I turn I smack into someone and drop my shopping. I apologise and bend down to collect my things.
"God I'm so sorry!."
I stand up and as soon as my eyes connect with hers my whole world stops.
I look around and there's no one else, just us. I get caught in her beautiful hazel gaze.
"Y/n?"
"Blondy?" She smiles looking away slightly.
"It's been wow, what, like 2 years?"
I nod at her.
"Yeah 2 long years."
God, she looks great, better than before God!
"So what's new of anything?" she asks me.
"Oh erm nothing too major I got a dog, she's sweet you'd like her."
Leigh comes up beside me her hand wrapped around my bicep.
"You get the stuff babe?" I look down at her and loft the two items up putting. them in the trolly.
"Oh my god.. you're Florence pugh aren't you??" Leight asks excitedly.
Florence as courteous as ever smiles at her.
"Oh sorry, Florence this is Leigh... my girlfriend..."
I trail off when I say, girlfriend. I see Flo's face drop.
Leigh holds out her hand for Flo to shake which she does.
"We better go, come on babe."
Leigh walks away leaving me standing with Flo.
"Girlfriend.. wow so you decided to tell me about your dog.. before your girlfriend?"
I look at Leigh as she walks away.
"It's hard to explain... I can't.. think straight with you... from the very start. I better go." I smile lightly at her she shoots out her hand holding onto my forearm.
"Can we go for coffee or something?"
"Course. I have to the same number text me." I smile at her before running off to Leigh.

We arrive home an hour later I decided to have a hot shower while dinner was cooking.
I close my eyes thinking about Blondy.
How does someone just look so good all the time?
All I wanted to do was hold her and kiss her and... fuck! I shouldn't be thinking these things.
I wash quickly getting dressed in baggy joggers and a vest.
"Mmm food smells good L."
She simply smiles at me as she dances around the kitchen.

We eat dinner together in comfortable silence.
Leigh gets up to clear the plates.
"I'll get them you cooked" I smile at her standing and kissing her forehead before I take both our plates to the kitchen stacking the dishwasher.
"I have some work to do I'll be back late," I say grabbing my coat.
I walk to Leigh kissing her quickly as she grabs my head deepening the kiss. I'm taken by surprise as I kiss her back.
"What was that for?" I wrap my arms around her waist tightly as she plays with my necklace. Her hands slide around my neck playing with the baby hairs on the back of my neck.
"Just because."
I smile down at her "I better go." I pull away slightly and she lets go, I go outside and get in my car.

A few hours later I've made my collections. Before I notice I find myself outside a familiar family restaurant.

I park up across the street hoping, wishing to see her again.
It's so stupid I should go home...
to my girlfriend but.. I haven't stopped thinking about her. Her laugh, her smile, her scent, her lips oh god her lips!
I fumble with mykeys dropping them after turning the engine off.
After I pick the up I see her.
Leaving with her siblings I quickly sink in my chair to stay outof sight as she walks further down the road...

Florence's POV

After seeing y/n I can't stop thinking about her.
I know I never text her back those years ago but I wanted a clean break yo and if the paparazzi caught on that I'd been with someone else it would have been hell.
I ended my relationship eventually after lots and lots of him begging me to stay.
Then I was working and before i knew it, it had been two years.
I didn't even know she'd remember me if I'm honest.

I sit with Toby and Raf in dad's restaurant.
"Earth to Flossie!!"
I snap out of my thoughts.
"Wanna go grab a couple of drinks?"
I smile as I slowly nod. Raf pushes me towards the door.
"Ok ok, I'm going."
I giggle being pushed out the door.

I see a car a lot like y/ns, thinking nothing of it.
We walk away talking, and my mind goes back to her, the feeling of having her hands on me kissing my neck...
Ahh, why does this girl do this to me!
I see a figure In the car out of the corner of my eye. Y/n.
I smirk to myself knowing that if she came here to find me I may still have a chance...

Y/Ns POV

Shit! I quickly duck down lower out of sight.

My head slumped back my eyes closed. I hear my door open.
"Blondy.. wha..."
She puts her finger over my mouth.
"Just shut up and fuck me."
I swallow harshly at her words as she straddles my lap kissing me passionately.
I run my hand up and down her back slipping them under her top.
"Mmmm fuck y/n. God, I've missed you!"
She bites my neck hard making me hiss in pleasure and pain.
Flo pulls away lifting her skirt as I rub her thighs, she grinds down hard taking my hand slipping it inside her underwear as her head hangs back.
"FUCK, you're soaked!"
I gently rub between her folds occasionally rubbing over her clit in a teasing manner.
" Ple...please y/n."
Her desperate moans turn me on more as I slowly slip two fingers inside her.
Her whole body convulses at the intrusion as her mouth hangs open, looking directly into my eyes as I slip my fingers in and out of her. Sloppily she leans forward holding herself up hanging her arms around my neck as I relentlessly fuck her, angling my fingers best I could to hit her sweet spot.
The car is filled with heavy panting and her heavenly moans. The windows start to steam up and as our breathing gets heavier.
"Fuck y/n.. I'm gonna cu.. cum! Fuck!!!"
She bounces hard on my fingers bringing herself closer. Her nails dig deeply into the skin on the back of my neck.
I lean forward sucking on her neck marking what's mine.
"Y/n don't stop, please!! right there!"
I curl my fingers and with one final thrust, she comes undone. Her juices spilt from within her covering my hand.
I pull my hand away as she takes it sucking on my fingers cleaning herself off.
"God you're sexy!"
Flo starts to lower herself between my legs whilst taking my joggers down.
"You don't hav.."
She takes my clit in her mouth and I almost cum there and then.
"FUCK!" My head falls back against the head rest my hand tangled in her hair pulling it.
"Shit Blondy!"
I feel a familiar tightness pooling in my stomach.
She laps me up expertly her tongue hitting all the right places as I look down at her she looks up making direct eye contact with me before I feel her harshly sucking on my clit.
My orgasm approaches as she gets faster.
"I'm gonna c... cum!!"
The peak of my orgasm is about to tip....

When I'm pulled from my dream with my phone ringing.

My head shoots up looking at my surroundings.
Fuck I fell asleep in my car.
I look at the name
"Shit."
I answer my phone.
"Hey, Leigh. I'm sorry I fell asleep in the car.. yeah.. I'll be home soon."
I hang up and rest my head back.
Shit that felt so real. God, what am I gonna do?