Chapter 6

That same evening.

Florence's POV

I sit by the bedroom window, thinking about the last few weeks with y/n.
They were so lovely and I fucked it up why wasn't I honest with her?
I imagine she hates me now. I wipe away the tears that have escaped thinking about her.
My sister walks in.

"Hey, Flossie how are you?" Raf sits next to me.
I lean on her shoulder.
"Not really. No, not at all." I break down to her.
"I'm sure y/n just needs some time ok?"
Flo shakes her head "No you didn't see how hurt she was."
Raf rubs my shoulder in support.
"I just wanna see her explain myself."
Raf raises her eyebrows.
"Go see her then."
I bit my bottom lip before getting up and leaving.

This is not a good idea oh lord this is not a good idea, she needs time but god I wanna explain myself.
I pull up just down the lane from her house, working up the courage to go inside.
I get out of the car, but as I'm about to walk up to her house a large black ranger rover pulls up outside her house.
A beautiful dark-haired girl gets out of the car. Long dark hair brown eyes a body to die for. I see her knock on her door.
Y/N answer the door she looks drunk. They exchange words before y/n pull the dark-haired girl into a heated kiss.
That hurt, the door closes.
I fucked this up. Now there's someone else in her house making her feel the way I want to make her feel. She makes them feel the way I want to feel. I want to be the one feeling her fingers deep inside me whilst she.. ah fuck! lost my train of thought.

Y/Ns POV

"You know you can't keep texting me drunk expecting me to show up," Leigh says taking my top off me whilst I kiss her neck.
"Mmmm really cause it seems like you do? Last time the time before the first time" I lift her slamming her into the nearest wall.
"Fuck y/n please!"
I smirk biting down hard on her neck leaving the start of a deep purple bruise.
I lay her on the sofa unbuttoning her jeans and making myself comfy between her legs.....

I woke up the next day. A foreign weight on my chest.
I open my eyes expecting to see Blon... oh no wait.
No Blondy.
Fuck. Leigh!
I like Leigh she's a great lay, but she's not girlfriend material. Smoking hot.
She's basically like a best friend fuck buddy.
"Morning," Leigh says in a sing-song voice.
"Ouch loud very loud." I rub my temples.
Leigh hits me on my chest getting out of the bed.
"Coffee?"
"Yes please."
Leigh comes back with two coffees.
"So come on tell me what happened."
I start. to tell her about Florence and that I found out she has a boyfriend but she said it's not working out with them.
"So you guys have been hooking up for what 7/8 weeks? And she said her relationship is over and that the wants you and you told her to leave?"
I look at her dumbfounded.
"Well yeah but she lied. Why didn't she just tell me."
"Knowing you?"
I nodded waiting for her to continue.
"You probably didn't get her mouth a long enough rest to tell you anything," she smirks at me.
"DUDE you're so stupid." Leigh hits me hard in the arm.
I fling myself back on my bed, running my hands through my hair.
"FUCKKKKK."
I shout, realising I should have heard her out.
"Go talk to her," Leigh says pushing me out of the bed.
"Ok, ok I'm going."
I get myself dressed and look reasonably presentable.
I drive as fast as I can to her parent's house and park outside. I have a hand full of roses, they're her favourite.
"Shit I'm so stupid."
Before I can knock on the door I see her sister walking up.
"Hey, Raf."
"What the hell are you doing here?"
she spits back at me.
"I erm I'm looking for your sister.."
"She's gone."
I furrow my brows
"Gone but she's not going until next week?"
"Well, she's gone.. I dunno what you want me to say."
"...I... I don't understand."
"Well maybe it was the fact you didn't listen to her when she said her so-called relationship was a wreck or maybe it was that she came to talk to you last night she saw you with your tongue down someone else throat!!"
I stand there unsure what to say.
I really fucked it.
"Fuck.. if.. if you speak to her tell her I'm sorry."
I turn to leave and get in my car.
I take out my phone.

Hey it's me.. erm I came to find you but your sister said you'd gone. I'm not even sure you'll get this.
I'm sorry about what you saw. I was upset and reacted the only way I know how.. I understand if I never hear from you again but contrary to what you saw I.. I reallyyy like you. I think it'd be a shame to not see where this goes. Anyway I'm sorry...y/n X

I put my phone away and rest my head against my steering wheel, hoping and praying she'd at least get back to me..

She never did.

The following days I waĺlowed in self-pity, drank, and worked the best I could my mind never leaving the thoughts of her, her lips on mine her adorable smile her scent.

It would be a long time before I saw Florence Pugh again.....