June Third: Solangelo and Two Gay Ghosts

A/N: So, this is PJO. Duh. Mericka and Haze are two ghosts (also duh) who died when they were 19, back in 1911. They were lesbian and in a relationship with each other. After their death, because they ended up in a Greek afterlife, they were able to get married. Mericka is in bold, Haze is in italics, both is in bold italics. Nico and Will are just regular.

"I'll see you tonight!" "See you tonight, Will!" Nico closed the door and smiled. "I have a date!" "Aww, would you like a Happy Meal?" He rolled his eyes at the ghost. "No, Mericka. I want an outfit." "Are you going somewhere fancy?" "We're getting McDonalds and seeing a movie, Mericka." "Oh. Flannel and high tops. No big deal." "I don't trust you." "Haze will say the same thing, so don't you dare go bug her!" "I'm ignoring you! HAZE!" "Mericka is right." "FUCK YOU HAZE!"

"You look nice darling." Nico fought down a blush. Damn Will with his accent. "You too." "Did Hazel pick your outfit?" "No. Haze and Mericka." "Who are they?" "Ghosts who live in my cabin. I'll introduce you." Will looked his boyfriend up and down, trying to figure out if he was delusional, summoned the undead because he was lonely, or there were actually ghosts who moved into the Hades Cabin. "Okay, I guess."

"Mericka, Haze! I'm back!" "Finally! We set up." "We figured that you would bring him back." Nico gave the two she-ghosts a glare, knowing EXACTLY what they meant. Then he got distracted by the wall. "Where did you girls get the Pride flag?" They blushed and moved closer to each other. "We bought it for ourselves, and figured we might as well hang it up for the whole cabin to see." Will blinked and slapped himself a few times. "Am I going insane, or are there two gay ghosts in front of me. That miraculously have money?" "You are not delusional, and we never have and never will have money. We stole it from Nico." "Haze! You weren't supposed to share that part!" "Ah, shit." "MERIKA AND HAZE SMITH-JOHNSON!" "FUCK!" Nico began chasing his roommates around the cabin, while Will looked on in confusion. "Ghosts can get married?"