Another Beginning

The Remnants of Despair, a name so well known yet so despised by many. A terrorist group who had taken the lives of many. A terrorist group who would infect the slightest hints of hope with their horrendous despair.

They did many acts in the name of their former leader, Junko Enoshima. They forced many to kill themselves, traded their families for killing experiments, one had even implanted Junkos eye into their own. Perhaps they wanted to see the despair she had so desired?

The group did not care that they had hurt anyone, nor themselves. They did not care if they severed a limb in the name of Junko, they just wanted to taste Despair. It was like an addiction to them. They were practically drunk off of it.

Fortunately, their leader had died due to an execution she had performed on herself during one of her little killing games. No longer being in the survivors way, they made their way out and joined the Future Foundation with great hope in their minds.

But unbeknownst to them, another force was waiting in the shadows. Waiting with eyes that were stained with the souls of many innocents, waiting for the time to strike.

And that force was.. Y/N Enoshima, formerly the Ultimate Director. They had written many scripts for movie ideas when they were younger, and they were all adored by all parts of the internet.

They had worked with Mukuro Ikusaba(the Ultimate Soldier) and Junko, to help Junko(the Ultimate Fashonista) reach her goal in spreading despair to all parts of the world.

And.. and..

Man, Junko-nee was right! This narration stuff really does get boring after a while! Everything really does get boring after a while. Oh well! That's despair-inducing.

Waiting here for the feed to turn on is also really despair inducing! What the hell is taking those despair filled maniacs so long?! I had ordered them to sneak in and get the feed going so I could host my first ever killing game as quickly as possible!

I picked up the bottle of my medication and played with it a little, I could easily just open it and overdose on it. That would totally be despair inducing! Then again, I wouldn't be able to host this killing game if I weren't alive, would I?

Oh well, I can just wait to kill myself after! Just like Junko-nee, I'll really be following in her footsteps then!

Besides my pills, there were multiple coke cans on the floor and table I sat at. I had managed to get some without there being poison in them.. man, what a shame. All the more despair inducing!

A half eaten sandwich, tons of chips, a Nintendo switch I had stolen from that girl Junko-nee had executed. They were all waiting patiently with me, well.. not very patiently considering I'm not patient at all.

I guess I can just play Galaga or something until the feed comes on.

Picking up the switch, I had pressed my thumb onto the button to-

*bzzz*

I looked up at the sudden sound of buzzing coming from right in front of me, then I realized..

The feed! It was finally on!

Throwing down the Nintendo without thinking of turning it off, I eagerly sat with a smile as it loaded quietly. Some said my smile was like the cresent moon.

I practically shook as the feed almost finished loading, I almost crushed a coke can in my hands from sheer excitement. It was like how Nagito-kun had gotten hope boners! Except I was getting a despair boner!

The feed finally finished loading.

The audio.. it wasn't on. But the camera footage sure was.

Oh well, thats just despair for ya!

All of them appeared to be talking to eachother, arguing it seemed. I did recognize three faces in the crowd in particular though..

Kyoko Kirigiri, the former Ultimate Detective and daughter of Jin Kirigiri. She was quite clever, monotone and emotionless. From what I hear though, she has a secret about her hand! Could she have used it too many times while- oh, never mind.

Aoi Asahina, the former Ultimate Swimming Pro and sister of Yuta Asahina. She was quiet outgoing, energetic and really liked donuts! She also had really big.. proportions.

And finally, Makoto Naegi. The Ultimate Hope, and brother of Komaru Naegi. Ah! He was so much cooler on this feed, knowing that it was live and all. So handsome, so nice, so devilishly naive. It was a shame he and I were on opposite sides. Junko-nee wouldn't be very happy if I tried anything with him.

As they kept talking, the longer I yawned. Was the gas gonna come or not? Like, were they being slow at that too? Were they just that fucking slow at their job?

Oh, the despair that brings! Pu.. haha!

Then, like a candles flame being dimmed, the gas had began to finally fill the rooms incredible darkness. As the gas came into contact with everyone, they stood for a moment before quickly passing out onto the ground.

A man had reached out to a girl who had passed out as well, in hopes that he could get to her. But to no avail, as he felt himself become unconscious.

Ugh! Yeah, nevermind, narration is totally boring. I won't be giving that mistake of a hobby another chance. Then again, I'm not up for any chances!

I had realized one thing as I smiled with glee at that moment.

This was my first killing game, like ever. And I was totally going to rock this shit better than Junko-nee ever did! I was going to prove to Naegi-chan that despair was better than hope! The thought of him turning to despair made me.. fucking excited!

Okay, time to go yell at Kazuichi because of the audio being gone now. I won't feel complete if I don't, considering yelling at the others is all I have going for me as the leader of this damn group.