12th of March 2018

Hey! Should I call you diary or something anywhere remotely close, example "hey diary" or "what's up diary" I'll consider it.

Today was actually quiet decent I got to sit at my favourite sitting area without having my food thrown, which I'm really pleased about, I had a cheese and Vegemite sandwich with a salad with it, mum says I need to lose weight and decided she'd pack my lunch, at least she put cheese in the salad otherwise I'd not eat it.

At least it's Wednesday night, which is Dad's pay day, which we've just started calling "takeout dinner" I'm really hoping we get noodles, I love hot spicy noodles.

Random fact about me: last time I cried Infront of people was Infront of my aunty, her boyfriend and my whole family when I was 11 because my sister called me fat when I was hardly handling life.

Some people should appreciate that I'm alive, I've tried to commit you know what 4 times now, as you can tell I've failed 4 times.

I think now that mum and dad have gotten me a therapist I've gotten a little better, but they only got me a therapist because I threaten my sister that I'd kill her.

Omg! I just thought how they'd react to me being Lesbian! There extremely homophobic, why did I think of that, I was supposed to be in a good mood.
But lets take a moment how they would react...

-kick me out of the house
-find out the LGTBQ+ community isn't that bad (Unlikely)
-Flip at me and starve me to death

Actually these all sound horrible, except the last one, I'm never coming out! EVER!!

282 words!!! Are you proud of me??

Please say yes!!