The morning after

The next morning Lavender woke up. She recalled everything and saw Felix sleeping peacefully. She smiled and slipped out of the bed. 

Felix, woken up by the shake, asked in his deep morning voice, "Where are you going?". 

Lav -  It's 12. Do you want to order some food?

Felix - hmm. I am a little hungover.

Lav - I'll order hangover soup and noodles kay?

Felix nodded and slept again. Lav took a cold shower rethinking everything that happened the night before.

Lavender's thoughts:

He is such a gentleman. He stopped me from going upstairs, he came to me after the whole incident and spent the whole night just talking. He didn't even take the advantage of my drunken state. He didn't overreact when I woke him up too. 

She hears a loud knock on her bathroom door.

Lav - yeah?

Felix - Did you order something?

Lav - Yes.

Felix - Okay! Do I have time to freshen up?

Lav - Yes, it will be delivered at 1 pm. I thought you wanted to sleep more so I set a time for it.

Felix - Okay. I'll be here by 1.

Lavender's thought:

So, he sleeps here. Wakes up calmly. Asks for food and is going to eat here. If he doesn't pay, he is another Nick. UGH I am being paranoid. He was so sweet. Nick never talked to me about my stuff nor shared anything. But is it too soon to move on? I mean At some point I knew there was no love just sex and I fell out. But....I dont know.

After a cold shower, she slips into a black oversized t-shirt and short shorts which weren't that visible because of the t-shirt.

She took her phone for any notifications. There were 10 missed calls from Nick and 100s messages from Rene asking for forgiveness. "Oh I haven't blocked them yet", she thought. She went to her kitchen for some water. She noticed the kitchen clean, the balcony clean, she checked her bedroom which was clean too. Felix had cleaned everything for her. 

"Was he being nice? Is he nice? Wait he isnt doing because of yesterday right?", she thought. 

Just then someone rang the doorbell, it was Felix. He smelled like strawberry, his hair, damp as if towel-dried, his bare face with only a lip balm on and some moisturizer. 

Lav - Hey, afternoon. Your freckles are so visible!

Felix - You just noticed it?

Lav - No. The lighting is better now. 

Felix had a box with him. 

Lav - What's that?

Felix - you will see.

He carefully placed the box on the table and opened it. It was a strawberry cheesecake. Lavender had forgotten it was her birthday.

Lav - Oh my god! it's my birthday! Do you remember everything we talked about last night?

Felix - Yes, I even prepared a movie list to watch later. And of course, walk in the park and go sit by the swing and then have dinner at a fancy restaurant where you could wear the little black dress you always wanted. 

 Lav started sobbing, "Don't do this, please? If you are just going to go later why do it now?"

Felix walked to Lav and cupped her face. 

Felix - Hey, it is just one day. Let's just try it and see where this goes? You should enjoy your birthday. 

Lav - You don't care that I just broke up not even 12 hours ago?

Felix - Would you care if you were in mine?

Lav shook her head. 

Felix - stop crying *wiping her tears*. 

Lav - What if these feelings for you are just a rebound or someone I want to lean on? What if after all our tries, after a few days I feel nothing?

Felix - How about we be friends but go on dates and sleep together?

Lav - It would hurt you, Felix. If I still don't come around it might hurt you. 

Felix - I don't know yet if even I have feelings for you. I just saw some sexy shit drama you did and it attracted me. And also you were beautiful and we made out and you smelled awesome. Other than that we don't know anything about each other. I just broke up like a month ago. What if you are my rebound or what if we both are each other or what if we actually are for each other?

Lavender nodded. Just then the bell rang.

Lav - It must be the food delivery. Take the food, I'll go grab my wallet. 

Felix - No, Let me.

Felix paid for it and was setting the table. Another doorbell rang. As Felix opened it he was a little surprised but was also expecting it.