The day it happened

M/N's POV: I was standing in front of my two soon to be ex husbands. I then placed the rings in their hands while looking them in the eyes,they seemed so...confused and shocked! "Wh-what!?" "Why honey!?" "Don't call me honey,I'm sorry but I have fallen out of love with you two and I do not wish to cheat and then ruin your view on love so goodbye" Karl was crying while Sapnap looked shocked trying to find the words but I didn't let him and I left them. Waking back to last navada I took my commutator out and texted the love of my life!

'@wilbur_soot Heya honey! I'm on my way back!! Love ya!' I smiled as I saw he texted back

'@wilbur_soot Heya honey! I'm on my way back!! Love ya!' I smiled as I saw he texted back. 'Hi babe! I'll see you back here! Love you to!' I closed my commutator and placed it in my innovatory and blushed. I had this goofy smile on my face as I walked in to my place and saw Charlie. "Dap me up!" I dapped him up and hugged him. "So,how was it?" "I left before they said anything after I told the the reason so,calm" "that's amazing!" I saw Wilbur and ran to him and tackled him in a hug.

"Hey! How'd it go?" "Calming because I didn't let them say anything after I gave them the rings" "ouch cold" "oh shut it!" "Make me!" I kissed him and he kissed back then I pulled away to see him smirking. "Asshole" "you know you love me~~!" I pushed him and got up,he also got up but acted offended that I pushed him. "Ah! I am OFFENDED! YOU HAVE ASSULTEDE ME! UGAH!" "Babe wtf was that last noise?" "To be honest I'm not sure!" I laughed.

SAPNAP'S POV: I was at my house looking at the ring M/N gave me back,it was our 'wedding' ring. We hadn't gotten married yet but we were! I felt tears coming down my face,I remembered what he said to us. 'Don't call me honey,I'm sorry but I have fallen out of love with you two and I do not wish to cheat and then ruin your view on love so goodbye' I had my hands in a fist and they started bleeding. "Who the fuck took my husbands heart away from me and Karl!!" I banged the table,I'll find whoever did!

KARL'S POV: I was screaming in my pillow and then pulled away. I saw a shimmer and looked,it was my 'wedding' ring. I picked it up and cried again. "Why M/N? Why!? Who took your heart! Who did you think was good enough for you!?" My sadness turned to rage and I was pissed! "Whoever took MY husband has something coming for them!"