Chapter 6

After dinner, Bradley's mom decided to drive me back to my house. I never understood that, I only live one block away. As his mom was driving us, Bradley and I told her about all the funny things that went on today. His mom just laughed and told us that we were a "crazy bunch".

I gave Bradley a hug then reached into the front seat to give his mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You should come by more often, Magdeline, we miss having you over", she said. "I've missed you guys too, I'll try to come by next week, bye Mrs. Smith", I said, watching as their car pulled out of the driveway.

"Mom I'm back!", I said as I walked in, pushing the heavy wooden door closed. "Magdeline, just the girl I wanted to see!", Cynthia shouted as I was being spun around in her embrace, both of us giggling like maniacs. She put me down and said,"You know all my cheer routines right?"

It was then I knew what her true intentions were. I took a step back to look at her fully, Cynthia was absolutely gorgeous, she had beautiful blonde hair that just passed her shoulders, she had long, lean legs, a tiny waist, big butt (from all her years in cheerleading),and pretty green eyes, just like my mother's.

"No, absolutely not", I said. She sighed exasperatedly and said,"Magdeline, I really need your help, Josie broke her leg and we won't be able to go to regionals without someone to fill her spot."

Sadly, I knew what she was getting at, a lot of times when my mom couldn't pick me up after school I would stay and watch Cynthia's practice until she was able to drive me home, unfortunately, I also had to ride along with all of her annoying and loud cheerleading friends.

"Alright", I said with a sigh, "I'll do it." She squealed like a typical fangirl when they hear the words One Direction and dragged me up the stair case to her room. We spent the next two and a half hours going over all of the routines we would be doing for regionals.

After I had taken another shower, due to all the sweating from practice, I did my homework so that I wouldn't put it off until last minute. As I put my history assignment in my bag there was a light knock on my bedroom door. "Come in", I yelled. I turned around and smiled as I saw my mom walk through the threshold.

"I heard about you going to regionals with the squad and, I just wanted to tell you I'm very proud of your wise decision to help you sister."

I sighed, as I knew where this conversation was going. "Really it was nothing, I just didn't want the team to loose their chances at making it to nationals because silly Josie had an accident", I said, trying to sound casual.

"Magdeline, I don't think you understand the complexity of this situation you're in. You will be performing in front of hundreds of people and most will be other teenagers, which I know scares you more than anything; I just want to know that you will be okay. I won't be able to go with you but, I spoke to Mrs. Smith and she was more than willing to let Bradley tag along on the trip to keep you company and help you with your anxiety", she said with a smile.

"Mom! You know I hate doing that to Bradley, he's not my personal Nanny, he shouldn't have to follow me around and make sure I'm okay all the time!" I finished my sentance my breathing heavy and my body filled with anger.

"Magdeline, I have told you many times, you do not raise your voice at your mother. Calm down, I don't want you to get all worked up and have another panic attack. Now,I want you to get a good night's rest because, you will be going with Cynthia to practice tomorrow, goodnight my love", she said and walked out of my room.

I groaned and fell back on the poofy blankets and prepared for the long day ahead.

I'm so sorry for the long wait, I'm finally back! YAY!!!! I have already started to write chapter 7. It should be up shortly, I love all of you guys who have stuck with me and I really want your guys' feed back. Xxxxxx