chapter 3

I sat in bradley's car shifting my eyes from him to the car door. I lifted my hand to change the radio station until Bradley rudely smacked it. I took my hand back and pouted at him." Why did you do that", I prctically yelled at him.  He looked at me with a hard glare and said "Because you're Magdeline Moore, the clumsiest person I have ever met. The last thing i need is for you to ruin my radio like you did to my passenger door." I just rolled my eyes and looked at him in disbelief. "it was one time! I didn't know the car was parked so close!" Bradley looked at me briefley before focusing back on the road and muttered a "mhm" I just sat back in my seat and pouted, he will never get over it, it was just a tiny dent, nothing major you could hardly tell it was there, but Bradley will keep using it against me just because he can.

We got to a stoplight and I knew it wa now or never. I pulled the handle of the car door and jumped out of the car. I thought I would be able to make it but iI was yanked back by the seatbelt. Why did I not think of that? I am pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato as Bradley was laughing his head off at my failed attempt to escape. I closed the door and sat back in may seat and continued to pout. I really hope no one else saw that.

We continued our car ride to the roller skating rink with Bradley still laughing at me. " Don't worry I locked the doors this time, now you can't embarass your self again" he told me as he calmed down his laughter. I could still hear the occasional snickering but I decided to ignore it. I once again tried to play with the radio and with great luck he didn't smack my hand again. 

Just as I really started getting into the one direction song that was on he pulled the car to an abrupt stop and shouted " we're here!" he quickly turned off the radio. " But don't you want to hear about what makes you beautiful?" I asked. He looked at me in disgust and said " Remind me why you love that group of losers again"  " THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK ABOUT MY FUTURE HUSBAND!" Bradley face palmed and said " Maggie we have talked about this before, Niall does not know you exist, therefore he will not fall in love with you and marry you and he will not father your babies"  " But..... but... but..."  " But nothing Maggie, now let's go roller skating!"

HI guys I'm sorry I havent updated recently I've been busy with midterms and then I had family visit for winter break, so I've been super busy. Enough about me, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and I have already started the next. Please comment and tell me what you think!