ᵍˡᵉᵃᵐ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵐ*:・

Another day, Sakura wakes up from the sunlight. 
"Ugh! It's only five and there's the sun shining to brightly!" Sakura pouts and gets up. "Well then, another day at school!" She looks at her phone. 

"Hmm, something is so missing in my smartphone.. what is it? Ugh why am I feeling so weird!" Sakura gets up and does her morning routine.

_*_*_

"Anneyong Halmeoni!" Sakura bids goodbye to her grandmother and gets on the bus, but she realises that Jisoo is absent. 
"What will I.. do now.." Sakura says to herself when she finds the one and only empty seat beside Felix. "Guess I'll stand." Sakura sighs.

"Yah, sit down here." A deep voice echoes in Sakura's ears. 

"Macaroni and pies, what should I do!!" Sakura quietly sits down beside him. Felix takes out his phone, without exchanging any word later. 

"Hey, aren't you the new student?" A guy asks Sakura. Both Sakura and Felix look at the guy.
"Yep! Nice to meet you! I'm Sakura."
"Sure you are. I'm Beomgyu btw," he flashes a smile. 
"Beomgyu? Cute name! But, what do you mean by 'sure you are'?" 

The guy ruffles his own hair and leans on a seat. 
"As beautiful as a cherry blossom," he smiles, more like smirks softly.
"Oh.. thanks!" Sakura smiles back. Felix looks at Beomgyu coldly, but Beomgyu ignores it, while Sakura doesn't notice it.

The bus arrives and three of them get down. Felix sees Beomgyu hanging around Sakura like a bee and flower, which he clearly doesn't like.

The day ends like that. 

"Can I have your number?" Beomgyu asks Sakura, and she happily agrees.
"Sure! Why not!!" Sakura smiles and gives him her number. Beomgyu smiles back and goes off. 

When Sakura turns around, she gets stopped by Felix. 
"New student and already flirting with boys?" Felix says in his deep, angry, corpse voice.
"What are you saying Felix?" Sakura tilts her head.
"Better not flirt with the boys." Felix gives a warning and leaves. Sakura stands here without a clue of what to do next. Then the three get on the bus, but Sakura decides to avoid Beomgyu, listening to her instincts.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

_Beombeom

_Beomgyu
You ignored me :(

_Sakura
I'm so sorry Beomgyu, but Felix was scary..

_Beomgyu
Scary? Why? Did he do something to you?!

_Sakura
No Beomgyu.. it's not like that.. ahh nevermind though

_Beomgyu

You must say it to me!

_Sakura
It's fine Gyu gyu

_Beomgyu
Alright I guess, text me later!

_Sakura
Okk ! Bye !!

Sakura switches off her smartphone and takes out her homework, and continues doing the remaining.

"Ugh! Finally!" She sighs and takes her smartphone, switching it on. Then after a few hours she eats and goes to sleep, with only one thought entangled in confusion, sparkling with butterflies.

"Why was Felix like that today?"