ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ..

[ꜰᴏɴᴛ text by :  @cocomeia  !!
<33 please follow her, she's the loveliest! as I said > <
others written by : me]

Felix keeps on hitching his breaths, and looks up. 
"P-please leave me alone r-right now.."
"You have to tell me what's wrong. I told you what happened to me." Sakura says sternly. 

Felix relaxes his back on the tree's bark and sighs, wiping his tears.

"I... I had a girlfriend-"
"Felix... I know about all of it." Sakura says.
"Y-you do? I bet J-Jisoo said it to you?" Felix says.
"Yes.." says Sakura.
"Oh... h-her name was M-Minna... my p-parents knew s-she was cheating on me but didn't tell me since I- I would get 'hurt'. I f-found it o-out by myself.. a-and.. ahh.." tears streamed down Felix's eyes. Sakura leans forward and wipes his tears, hugging him.
"Felix. Ssh, don't cry." 
"I.. I saw h-her w-with t-that b-bastard.. I p-punched h-him..."

Sakura ruffles his hair.

"Felix, you aren't weak. Why are you crying like this? That b!tch would know her limits soon."
"W-what..?" Felix asks, confused.
"Hmm. Now, stop crying. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄʀɪᴇꜱ, ᴡʜʏ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ?" Sakura says, making Felix smile a bit.

"You know.. Sakura... I.. I j-just want to thank you..Y-you.. y-you are the b-best.. I.." Sakura grabs his hand, Felix himself pouting a bit at how her hands were even smaller than his.
"ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ!" Sakura shuts him up, and he holds her hand tight. 

                             "Thanks for being here.." Felix hugs her.