ᶜʰᵉʳʳʸ ᵈᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ

[Banner chosen by : @cocomeia !!<33
written by : me]

Finally the day of the trip arrives. Sakura packs up her belongings, and soon she gets on the bus. 

[Outfit <33]

[Outfit <33]

She finds Felix, Beomgyu and Jisoo sitting together. 
"Hey! You all are sitting together!" Sakura smiles. She sits down beside Felix, chit-chatting with Jisoo about her plans.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

They arrive at the village, as everyone gets down. 

"Alright everyone, four in one cottage, choose your partners! The teacher announces and Jisoo, Beomgyu, Sakura and Felix immediately choose themselves. 

"Felix! Hey, do you want to have ice-cream?" Sakura points towards the ice-cream stall.
"Sure." Felix says. 
"Alright! But I'll pay." Sakura says, to which Felix sighs. 
"50-50." Felix says.
"Uh- okay.." Sakura sighs. 

"That b!tch needs a lesson."
Little did Sakura realise, something was burning.

Felix and Sakura go to the ice-cream stall while Jisoo and Beomgyu decide to unpack all of the four's things. 

"4 ice-creams please. 3 chocolate and one..." Sakura says and then looks at Felix.
"Hmm, four chocolate ice-creams."
"Okay! Four chocolate ice creams." Sakura says and pays half while Felix pays the other half. 

Sakura instantly starts having the ice-cream, so does Felix. 

"Hey! You got something on your lips." Sakura says, spotting a portion of ice-cream on his lips.
"Where?" Felix rubs the wrong side of his lips.
"Mmh, not that." Sakura pulls out a tissue from her little bag and cleans it. Felix feels something, but he doesn't express it. But only one word comes to his mind when he feels it,

"cherry delight" 

"Felix, take these ice-creams and go, I'm coming." Sakura says and goes to observe the stalls, when suddenly..

                                                       "Ah!"