ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?

After some time, Beomgyu and Jisoo enter with two trays of food.

"Ahh! Pizza!" Sakura clapped again, in her cute manner. She tries to get up but cannot.
"Mmh wait Sakura!" Beomgyu ruffles her hair and feeds her the pizza.
"Mm it's delicious!" Sakura smiles. Felix looks at them for a while and then looks away coldly. Jisoo notices that. Felix takes out his phone and starts to scroll through it.

"Felix, won't you eat?" Jisoo asks.
"Hmm you all finish this fuvking drama then I'll start to eat." He says through gritted teeth. Sakura and Beomgyu notice that.
"Uhm.. Beomgyu... it's fine just give me the pizza I'll eat it." Sakura says and Beomgyu says 'okay' cutely, much to Felix's annoyance. 

Sakura gets up somehow, but unfortunately hurts her waist badly on the bedside table.

"Ahh-" She squeals, Felix quickly holding her.
"You didn't say you have got hurt on your waist too." Felix states, Sakura remembering that the girls punched her hard on her stomach.
"What? Wait- is that a bandage? WHAT HAPPENED?!" Beomgyu widens his eyes.
"Oh, so you didn't notice that she's lying down?"
"I thought she was tired!" Beomgyu wailed.
"Hah, of course you thought that." Felix rolled his eyes.

"Sakura, know tell us what had happened." Felix says, shrugging off everything aside. Sakura sighs.

"C'mon guys, it's not a big d-"
"IT IS A BIG DEAL" Jisoo shuts her up.

"Fine. Now, I was roaming around the stalls when suddenly four witches dragged me into their little room, and then started to try to beat me. I defeated them all but got injured so bad." Sakura says and sighs again.
"Who the fuvk are those witches?" Felix asks.
"I don't know."
"You at least remember their room right?"
"I remember their faces."
"We'll find them somewhere." Jisoo says, and they all finish their food. Felix tells them he's going outside for some time and in case they need something they can call him. He notes down his number on a paper and leaves.

"Jisoo, is Felix your friend? No like, why is he with us? As I could see, he never talks to anyone, and stays always rude. Suddenly he started to get along with us...? You never told me anything." Sakura mouths her tingling thoughts.
"I didn't say? Ugh! My memory is just so poor! UGH! Welp, Felix, Beomgyu and I have been childhood friends, but suddenly he grew distant. Actually... his girlfriend cheated on him. You won't believe how much of a sunshine he was. But... y'know he still is a sunshine... but.. like you understand.." Jisoo explains, trying to crystallize the confusion.
"But why does he hate Beomgyu?" Sakura asks.
"Felix doesn't talk to me anymore.. it's because his gf's now bf was my best friend.." Beomgyu says, sorrow clear in his tone.
"H-he loved his girlfriend so much..." Sakura states, looking down in agony.

"I'll buy him chocolates!" Sakura says to the two and stands up, preparing to go outside.
"That's a great idea!!" Jisoo says.
"Take care Sakura!" Beomgyu smiles.

Sakura nods and gets out. She tries to find Felix, but she cannot spot him anywhere around.
"Where is he?" she thinks.

She goes towards the gate, and asks the guard about Felix.
"Y'know the handsome guy with blonde hair and sunshine eyes? He has fair skin and he walks like a prince. His name is Felix, have you seen him?"

"Oh that guy who makes even boys fall in love? Lee Felix isn't it?" the guard asks.
"Yeah indeed! ...but that's fruity.." Sakura says.
"Yep he is there in the empty cherry blossom park!" He says.
"Oh thanks!" Sakura says and walks towards that direction. She opens the gate and enters the park.

"Felix?" She spots him sitting under a cherry blossom tree... crying..?
She runs towards him.

                                                           "what's wrong lix?!"