Don't run away from me

[ 1 year later ]

I lived my life. Truly. For the first few months, I tried my best to forget him by getting drunk with Khun Tankhun, Porsche, Arm, Pol and singing sad songs before passing out. Sometimes dreaming of him, hugging me. But then I woke up in cold with tears in my eyes. After few months, I switched to swearing at him. Porsche told me multiple times not to be loud or he'll kick me out. One day he actually kicked me.

"If you're going to swear to much, go and do it in front of him", Porsche kicks me angrily. Khun Kinn didn't let him sleep for 3 days and then he drunk with me and partied whole night. After that he needs his sleep so I can't blame him.

But where can I find him to swear at him? I let him go that day because my traumas were still there. But now that time has healed much of it, I can't stop cursing him. He just vanished in thin air. I can't see a single trace of him. Khun Kinn said he left the family business, took Macau and his baby brother Venice to somewhere no one knows. Everyone was wondering why he took Venice with him. But I think I know why. He didn't want his brother to have the same fate as him or Macau. His father's business also collapsed after he left and his father's mistress left him. Khun Kun,is killed by Khun Korn. Their property has been seized by the first family.

The rest of the year went by. My time was well spent as Khun Tankhun was overwhelmed to see me and pampered me so much that I rather wanted it to end. He went to several vacations and I also enjoyed some freedom from work. I feel bad for Arm and Pol though. Khun Tankhun didn't give me any work and instead gave my portion of work to them. I secretly helped them out though. Sometimes even Khun Kinn and Porsche came to our vacations along with Khun Kim and Porschay. They're both couples now. Wow love is in the air around me. I feel lonely.

Now we're at Koh Phi Phi. Khun Tankhun watched Leonardo DiCaprio's "The Beach" and now he had to come to this beach. He made his dad book the whole resort village for us. This time only Khun Tankhun and me, Arm, Pol came. Others were really busy so they couldn't come. After a whole day of party and eating beside the bay, Khun Tankhun went to sleep at 4 in the afternoon. Arm and Pol also went to sleep with him. Finally I have some time for myself.

I couldn't sleep. Somehow I can't sleep nowadays. The missing syndrome has been worse after coming to the beach. Though in this village no one is there but I can see the other beaches full of couples. It makes me think what if...what if I didn't let him go that day? I miss him a lot. If I see that bastard ever, I'll kill him!!

I start walking aimlessly. Soon I realise I came out of the village. "Whatever!", I'm irritated and I don't care. I keep on walking through the beach.

Where is this song coming from? It's khun Kim's song. I forgot the title but the song is really good. I also notice a beautiful bar cum restaurant. It serves southern dishes. Suddenly I got excited, it's been long since I had southern dishes. Actually it's after Vegas left.... whenever I looked at them I got reminded of him. So I didn't eat them on purpose. Today somehow I feel like I have the courage. I go inside.

This place is beautiful and from my seat the sea is also visible. I order my favourite dishes and wait for them to serve it. I decide to call Khun Tankhun and tell him I'm here or else he'll burn the house down searching for me.

Shit!

I frantically search my pocket. I left the phone at the cottage...I'm dead today.

Suddenly an idea crosses my mind. I go to the counter and ask the waitress, "Umm..can I use the landline for a call? I left my phone in my room."

"You can go to the right and beside the kitchen you'll find it.", the waitress told me with a smile. I go there as instructed and suddenly bump into someone.