I'm all yours

[Vegas' POV]

I open the door and we enter.

Wow. Is this a honeymoon suite I am seeing? Tankhun did his job right for the second time in his life. Looking at Pete, I can tell he is highly embarrassed. Honestly this is our first time staying together after more than a year, he might be awkward, not forgetting the trauma too. But he looks so cute, I want to kiss him.

"Don't think of doing anything funny", his words echo in my mind. Fine, I'll just cuddle him to sleep. That will do for now.

"Looks like Khun Tankhun also put my suitcase here in case I need clothes. But those are mine. What will you do for your clothes?" , Pete checks the closet and says.

"You can give me yours. Anyway our physique is kind of same. No, actually your clothes will be loose on me." , I say innocently. But suddenly it strikes my mind. Me in Pete's clothes, isn't that the typical trope where you see lovers in your dress and get turned on? If I try this on Pete will he feel it too? Let's do this DIY trick!

Pete take out a white shirt, a half pant and a brief. His breif...I gulp. No, Vegas. Concentrate!

I suddenly got a mission! Mission: Seduce Pete. If I'm not allowed to do anything, he can be the one to do it. I smirk at myself.

"Pete you shower first then I will go. Or, do you wanna shower together?" , Pete sends daggers through his eyes and I smile with a hint of surrender. Let him shower first, I need to plan my move.

[Pete's POV]

I come out from shower and I can clearly see Vegas gulping at the sight. But I decide to ignore it. If I let him take control I won't be able to show my face to Khun Tankhun tomorrow, he'll definitely hear the noises. He put up this whole honeymoon suite thing for that only, I know. I can't take Arm and Pol teasing me and me not being able to do anything.

"Vegas I'm done. Now you can go.", I say and he obediently goes. Something in me is telling what I am seeing is an illusion. There is something I am missing.

He comes out after a while with a towel wrapped a little too low on his waist, water dripping from his hair and lingering on his abdomen, eyes staring at me directly on my orbs. I feel intoxicated at the sight. My patience is probably running off. I need to do something.

"Wear your clothes or you'll catch the cold", I avert my eyes from him.

He leans on, trapping me with both his arms on the side and his face is just inches away from me. Both his hot breath and his eyes falling on my lips and my eyes also falling on his lips. I gulp again and I am sure by now I have discovered what I was missing on. The evil Vegas is back and this is clearly a mission to seduce me.

"What are you doing?", I say nervously.

"What? I am just taking my shirt.", He takes out my shirt which was lying on the bed behind me. Then he moves away.

I feel the gap when he pulls back. It's been more than one year and I missed him a lot. Ofcourse my body also misses his touch.

"VEGAS!!" , I shout when I see him drop the towel. He is fully naked now. I close my eyes with my hands. I should have understood that being with Vegas in a closed space is dangerous. I underestimated him.

"What? I am just changing clothes. You've seen more than this Pete. Are you shy?", he again leans on me, his breath falling on my hands now. "Or are you turned on?"

I put my hands off my face and see the breathtaking view again. Those lips are calling my name to behold them with mine, the eyes inviting me to delve into them deeply and get lose somewhere there, the cheeks inviting me to touch them and kiss them.