He was able to sleep .

Drabble 2.

Evening.The sun has sunk below the horizon, and Levi is still sitting at his papers.Fatigue strongly affects a man, bruises, tired eyes give out sleepless nights.Although are they always sleepless? Apparently not.
The room is easily knocked with a small handle, after which a rude "Come in" is immediately heard.The doors creak open, it's time to lubricate them, but I'm clearly not up to it.First, a dark crown peeks out, and then a fragile girl.But what kind of fragility can we talk about if she is a soldier of the intelligence corps and was also able to get through the steel walls that the captain built.The pen lies on the slightly worn surface of the table, the cold gaze of gray eyes meets the warm one, which still has a small light inside.The girl who occupied all the thoughts of the strongest warrior of humanity is now silently running up to to him and hugs him tightly from the back.

"Aren't you tired?"-she asked in a barely audible
voice, "worried"-flashed through the man's thoughts
- Don't worry, there's not much left
- I can help-the dark-haired woman began to sort through the captain's hair
- It's not worth it
-Let's go to bed, you look shabby to put it mildly, it's time to rest
- I have more work to do, if I go to bed later, I'll come
back - no! Today you're going to bed with me and it's not up for discussion!- the girl abruptly took Levi's face in her hands
It is useless to argue with a lady, if she has decided something, then it should be so.A fleeting smile slips across his face, he grabs her hand stroking it with his thumb and pulls her into bed.He loves these days.The opportunity to sleep at least sometimes, brings pleasure, especially if you need to sleep with your beloved woman.Hugging her around the waist and kissing the top of her head, they fall into the realm of Morpheus together, enjoying every second.