~Whipped Cream~ (Fluff VERY SLIGHT LIME)

-----------------------------------------------

You were peacefully making a birthday cake for your boyfriend Sting Eucliffe, You went to the fridge and grabbed a can of whipped cream for finishing touches, suddenly you hear footsteps coming towards you and you turn your back to see Sting jumping at you attempting to scare you, you did jump a bit but that reaction caused you to press the whipped cream causing it to get all over his face.

"AHHH Y/N!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY PRETTY FACE!!" Sting yelped

"You deserved it Sting." You said as you put your face close to his.

"You know what y/n.." He said with a smirk on his face

Sting (with a smirk obviously) grabs the whipped cream from your hand and starts to spray it on your face.

"Oh so you wanna play like that huh Sting!?" You run for the fridge to grab the other whipped cream can and you start to spray it on your boyfriend, you both start spraying each other with the whipped cream and continue to make a huge mess in the kitchen.

"I WIN LOSER!" you yell at Sting with whipped cream all over you.

Sting comes closer to you and sprays whipped cream on your lips, he smiles and gives you a deep kiss causing you to pant in between. You broke the kiss as you were red as a tomato, Sting catches you off guard and then picks you up swiftly causing you to scream because you weren't aware of it. He carries you to the bathroom and turns on the shower so you could rinse off from all the whipped cream on you. Without notice Sting hops into the shower and hugs you so tight till you couldn't breathe, you sighed but hugged him back.

"I love you so much." Sting says with a muffled tone with his face is stuffed in your chest

"I love you more Sting" you say lifting up his head and giving him a passionate kiss.

-----------------------------------------------

(Anyways about the cake, after the shower together he helps you with the finishing touches of his birthday cake.)