~Endless comfort~ (fluff)

Fluff to cool down from a spicy chapter, when i've finished writing all the chapters this book might go under editing, so i will probably add more things to chapters so just keep that in mind loves

e/c - eye color.

----------------------------------------------

The noises of the wind came in endlessly into your apartment room, the windows all open as you could smell each corner of nature just by that calm breeze, but even better. 

The sound of your boyfriend Sting Eucliffe resting on your chest sound asleep. His soft blond hair brushing through your fingers as you play with his hair. You tap his shoulder to wake him up.

"Rise and shine love." You whisper rubbing his back.

Sting lets out a tired groan escape his mouth as he slowly looks into your beautiful and comforting e/c orbs.

"Hi darling.." Sting mumbles

"Stay here I'll make something for us to snack on."

"Okay. I wont go anywhere" Sting grumbles slowly stretching.

You get up from the couch and lay Sting's head on a pillow and put the blanket over him. Walking to the kitchen you decided to make fluffy pancakes for the both of you. Grabbing the pancake batter from the pantry and getting the rest of the materials. 

Turning on the stove and grabbing the pan and humming whilst you fry the pancakes and make them as fluffy as possible.

"Sting my love!" You call from the kitchen.

"Yes y/n?" He yells back

"Would you like syrup and butter or what do you want?" You ask him

"Just syrup please love" He responds 

"Okie dokie!"

You grab a plate from the cabinet and lay the pancakes perfectly in the middle of the plate, pouring down just the perfect amount of syrup on the pancakes. You felt a wide smile start to form on your face, just the fact you're head over heels for this man makes your heart pound and flutter.

You walk back to Sting on the couch putting the plate on the coffee table, you reach for Sting's arm and pull him to your chest.

"I love you so much!!" You say kissing his forehead

"And I love you more than you love me." Sting says teasingly

"Yeah yeah! Now eat the pancakes before they get cold" You pout handing him a pancake

Handing Sting the pancake he gives you a quick peck on the lips before taking a bite of the perfectly fluffy pancake. As Sting finishes his pancakes he pulls you into his chest instead and laying you down with him.

"You're the best girlfriend I could ever ask for, thank you so much for coming into my life y/n" Sting tells you kissing your lips.

"Aw Sting...I'm so glad I had met you too..I love you so much." You say burying your face in his chest.

Soon enough you both fall asleep with you on top of Sting.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry its short....But honestly I wish I had a man like Sting. Maybe one day HAHA 😭

- Ivoria