~Sleepyhead~ (Fluff)

"I'll be here whenever you need me."

----------------------------------------------

It was late at night, as for you, you happened to be sitting alone in the bar down in Fiore.

"One more wine please.." You say to the bartender.

"Coming right up" A familiar voice says.

You look up seeing a tall blond man in front of you as the bartender

"Ano..Sting..? Why are you here" You whisper

"Taking over the shift, the worker is a Guild member of ours if you didn't notice." He chuckles as he pours you a glass of wine sliding it to you

"Makes sense." You yawn as you catch the drink.

You take a few sips as you groan out of tiredness. You stop taking sips as you look out the window to see the twinkling stars. How beautiful they look, you imagined if you and Sting were to be dancing together under that gorgeous night sky. You mumble a few words that didn't make sense, you let out a long yawn as you finish the wine.

"Sting.." You mumble

"Whats up y/n?" He says shaking up a drink for a customer.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" you ask him

"No, why do you ask?" He smirks

"N-nothing, forget about it" You look away blushing

"No worries, wanna sit outside? Someone else is about to take over my shift" He says smiling at you.

"Sure that would be nice" You grin taking the last few sips of your wine.

"Wait Sting I need to pay-" You gulp

"I'll cover it don't worry." He laughs taking your hand leading you outside.

You couldn't help but look at his perfectly outlined chest and abs in his suit and tie. Meanwhile you were wearing a casual top and a cute skirt, along with Mary Jane platforms. You felt your face go read in each angle as your eyes were still stuck on his perfect body.

"Hey? Earth to y/n?" He says looking down on you

"Ah! Sorry Sting" You laugh awkwardly

"Come sit down on the bench with me" he says in a soft tone

"Oh of course" You chuckle

you admired the pretty sky closing your eyes and taking a deep breath. Oh imagine how nice it would be to cuddle up close to Sting on a date at this time just taking a walk near the river you thought. You felt your eyes grow heavy as your head lands on Sting shoulder.

"You drink to much y/n.." He whispers

"Not as much as Cana!" You object

"Jeez!! no need to give me a heart attack I thought you were sound asleep!" He says in pure shock

"YOUR RIGHT BUT WRONG!! IM- tired." you yawn

"You are so confusing y/n" He chuckles

"Sorry Sting..." You mumble

"C'mon, lets bring you back to the guild so you can rest." he says picking you up with your legs around his waist and with your arms around his neck, Stings arms were around your waist and thighs.

----------------------------------------------

back at the guild

----------------------------------------------

"Oooo, Sting's got a date!" Minerva laughs nudging Rogue's shoulder.

"Mhm." Rogue yawns

"I'M NOT DEAF!!" Sting yells at m'lady

"Not trying to say I said you were deaf!!" She yells back.

"I have no memory of Sabertooth being this happy" Rufus says with a sweet grin.

Sting had made it to your room setting you down on your bed.

"I'll get you your pajamas y/n." he says grinning

"Thank you." You say

Sting comes back with your pajamas but you noticed Sting also changed into his.

"Dont look!" you yell

"Chill out I'm not going too!" He says closing his eyes

You finish putting on your silk pajamas jumping back onto your bed with your eyes feeling heavier than before. You groan a little bit as you start to shiver. You feel your blanket fall on top of you realizing Sting had put it on you.

"Sting..." You mumble

"Oh, yes what is it y/n?" he looks back

"Stay with me..I want to cuddleee..." You yawn

"If you say so y/n" He smiles

You feel 2 strong arms wrap around you bringing you into a warm embrace, You realized he actually listened. You smiled as you turn around to him stuffing your face in his chest.

"I love you" you say smiling softly

"I love you too," Sting says as he kisses your head.

"I'll be here whenever you need me" he says as he runs his hand through your soft hair.

"I love you so much Sting, please stay with me forever." You sob tugging onto his shirt

"Promise, I promise. I love you so much. Does this mean you're confessing your feelings to me though?" He asks

"Obviously." You say lifting up your head and kiss his lips.

Sting returns the kiss running his fingers through your hair as his other arm hugs you by your waist, you stuff your head in his chest again, soon enough you both fall asleep in each others comfort and to the twinkling stars in the beautiful night sky.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter! I finally have motivation for a while now!

- Ivoria