Chapter 12

Quarter was the one behind him hiding against the wall staring at Nightwing with dreamy eyes that held a soft glint in them. He had fallen for the beautiful male as they had continued this little game of cat and mouse. The two of them would often flirt and tease the other back never kissing or tanking things too far. But that doesn't mean that they don't wish for something more between them.

Quarter was taking a small peak at Nightwings behind his lustful gaze only focusing on the plump mass of meat. Licking his lips he began to drool at the thought of the hero beneath him as he began to do as he pleases with them. Biting his lip Quarter went back to staring at that beloved ass that he loved so much along with the man he had fallen for. He wanted to feel the firm flesh underneath his touch to see all those scars that Nightwing had wore all over.

Taking one final look at the master piece that was the hero's ass he smirked feeling confident as he walked over to the male. "Hey! Want to see my pretty...." Quarter was soon stopped from saying anymore as Robin came in and managed to kick him at the back of his head. And in turn he accidentally says instead, "Balls!!"

Nightwing instantly turns around and blushes as he held a cheeky grin across his pretty face as he had heard the words. He went to the fallen criminal who was trying to look like he didn't just get hit in the head. By hold his head with his arm and his legs over the other as he laid on his side with his other hand against his hip smirking.