New Place, New Life, New Romance

"Come on, Butler!! Stop walking slow like a sloth and hurry up and take me to the stupid castle!! I have friends on my game console I need to play with!!" Whined Bowser Jr. while he was sitting on my Koopa shell, all stressed from that disastrous vacation which was all a trick to kidnap the brat of the Mushroom Kingdom. Oops! Did I say 'brat'? I meant Princess Peach, daughter of the Mushroom king, The woman who started hating me when she saw I was a Koopa human hybrid. Let's just say The Koopa Kingdom and the Mushroom kingdom aren't really the bestest friends in terms of sharing the same path with each other.

"Alright, Alright small one. Here we are." I say in a stressed but calm tone. I was never a fan of babysitting young children when I was still living in the 19 century town of England, before unexpectedly moving to the Mushroom kingdom, and then strangely enough, The Koopa Empire. 

I started sweating really hard. I was walking miles away from the airship. The airship broke down while me and the royal Koopa family were flying back to Bowser's castle. The oil tank and the engine suddenly exploded (which wasn't actually huge) and the airship suddenly crashed straight to the ground and broke into huge pieces. Luckily me and the other two turtle monsters made it safely out of the airship and started taking random transportations and unfortunately started walking afterwards. We successfully made back to the castle, but were so sweaty and stressed. "Here we are, sirs. At the castle we are!" I say as I caught my breath. 

I collapsed onto the ground like the idiot I am, I didn't care, I was fed up with all of this. Fighting and becoming the new lover for the Koopa King, Bowser. I never knew I would get with someone who wasn't actually a woman, but was a king. The king was not really the nicest when you got to know him. In fact he was kind of a brute to a lot of people. He would always insult everyone and destroy places if didn't even get his way with everything. There was a catch, he was starting to be "nice" to ME. Well, he was still being a brute, but was actually treating me like his prince. Back onto the airship, he was flirting with me and was acting all playful when speaking to me romantically. He gave me all sorts of kisses around my face and gave me little eskimo kisses on the nose. In all honesty, all of those romantic things we were doing back on the airship was cringeworthy to hear and watch. During those lovey dovey interactions, Junior was getting grossed out and gagged as his father and I were sharing kisses. 

He was yelling in disgust. "EWWWWWWW!! CAN YOU GUYS CUT THAT OUT, YOU'RE MAKING ME SICK!!!" The castle doors open finally, all thanks to a hammer bro. All three of us walk into the entrance to the castle. "My My My, after all of that trouble we went through, the castle is still in shape. No broken glass or anything! Just perfection." I say in astonishment. I am the butler after all. Bowser Jr. hopped off of my shell and started running to his room, he was rushing to play with online strangers he never knew in the real world. I started wiping my forehead with a washcloth to wipe off all of the sweat I had from our "vacation".

I finally stopped wiping my forehead and folded the cloth in my hands and placed it in my pocket. I was still very messy from our trip. I took a deep breath and started to walk down the halls so I can finally settle in my room. I was that type of person to lose breath when walking thousands of miles to different places. "Gosh... I need a break from everything for a while..." I said to myself, stretching my arms. I really DO need a break from being butler for a while. "Gwahahaha... where do you think you're going, little worm~" said a VERY familiar voice, which sounded very deep, but seductive and flirty. I turned around and finally knew where that voice came from, it came from the Koopa king himself, Bowser. 

I became speechless, but started to have pink glow on both of my cheeks. To tell you the truth, I'm a pretty shy person when it comes to romance and flirty wording from a person I knew for a while now. I stood still, in a respectful position when facing with a royal figure. "Yes, You're highness. What else do you need?" I say in a calm manner.

"Oh don't act with your rubbish politeness, runt. I want you, my new boyfriend, to go out on a date with me tomorrow night. I don't want you to embarrass me with your pathetic gibberish." He says in an irritated and more aggressive tone. He starts to calm down and gave me a wide teethy smile. He patted me on the head with his scaley claws with sharp nails at the ends of his fingers. I never really liked pats on my head, I get pretty nervous when something might go bad with my hair, but I allowed him to only pat me on the head, since he's my new lover now. 

"I know you would never embarrass me... boyfriend.." he chuckled after kissing me on the head. "Goodnight, handsome~"  he walked away to his sleeping chambers. "GO TO BED YOU TWO!!" Junior yelled from his room, while playing on his Nintendo Switch. "JUNIOR I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN BED BY NOW!!" Bowser yelled back at him from the hallway. 

I shrugged my shoulders and walked straight to the shower room where the Koopas had in their castle. I stood in the raining water from the shower head and was in deep thought. "Is this going to be my future love life, am I finally going to stay in a home where everyone will judge you based on your appearance and people you knew. Only for a few days?" I was saying these thoughts in my head while imagining the possibilities that might happen when I ever screw or mess things up when I get to meet certain people. I am now starting a new life now. 

I sat down, closed my eyes, and oddly enough, smiled. Even after Bowser acted like a true villain at the Isle Delfino place, I thought about him every minute. I thought about his big biceps and muscles on his arms, his red fire eyes, and his wavy and well done red hair. I was an oddball, but I was smiling when I was thinking about him, every minute. I was trying to think of some way for him to change and still wished for any luck of him and his son to have a nice life as a family who was loved by everyone, including the Mushroom kingdom. I smiled and laughed while thinking about him, before finishing up in the shower and getting ready for bed.