Oliver meets Kuromi

Note: I'm probably not going to use first person to narrate anymore since I wanted to try new things.

ততততততততততততততততততততততত

"OH BAH!! I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH YOU, MY MELO!!"

A voice could be heard from a house, it sounded like it came from a child or a small creature of some sorts. It also sounded like a little girl throwing fit after getting into an argument with her dearest friend or her not getting the latest candy on the store shelves. "DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY!?!?!" Said the voice from the house. 

The voice came from a small bunny with black jester clothes on and a black devil tail. Her name was Kuromi, a long time friend to another bunny named My Melody, who had pink clothes on and was more nicer to everyone around her. Kuromi was yelling at herself about how My Melo was in her spotlight again, she was really mad at her.

Kuromi stormed outside and slammed the front door behind her with a loud bang. She looked behind her and stuck her tongue out at the door and walked off, not even looking back. She was walking past houses, stomping her feet on the ground. She didn't even rise her head up to see a running figure running towards her. The figure turned out to be the long time butler of King Bowser Koopa, Butler Oliver Koopa! The Koopa Hybrid who was running late delivering boxes of tea for his inamorato, Who is also King Bowser. Tonight is their date tonight at 7:00 PM, it was 5:00 PM when he left the tea shop. Oliver was holding boxes and boxes of tea sets he didn't even see Kuromi stomp around on the ground. 

As he thought he could make it in time for their date, he tripped over something he didn't see below him, dropping all of the boxes he held in his arms. Luckily the tea sets didn't break in the boxes they were being delivered in. Kuromi fell backwards onto the ground after the air headed butler tripped over her. "HEY WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!? CAN YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, IDIOT- H-huh!?!?!"

Kuromi paused to look at Oliver for a minute. She noticed he had a spikey shell on his back and horns on his head. She began to chuckle mischievously.  "What in the world are you??! Are you some sort of alien?"  

Oliver quickly scooted towards the boxes of tea sets he dropped onto the ground, not even hearing Kuromi talk to him. "Oh lorsh... Please don't be broken when I get you home..." he said to the boxes of tea like they are sentients. Kuromi began to yell at him. "HELLLOOOOOO!!? anyone home!?!?! I'M TRYING TO SPEAK TO YOU!?!? Are you deaf or something?!" She ran in front of him, jumping up and down, trying to get his attention.