Chicken Mcnugget fiasco

Oliver was walking around an empty park with no one running around or even making any loud noises, which were normally from children. "OOOHHH BOY... Why do my legs have to hurt from ever walking to long?" He said, trying not to whine. 

He was walking around with a pokeball in his bag, The pokemon who was in his pokeball was a Litten which he had caught, or kidnapped since this Litten was a son to an already evolved Incineroar. Before Oliver made it to the park, The Litten was just walking around the town area with his father, until Oliver snuck behind the dad and captured the Litten with his Pokeball which he never used in the first place. He ran out of the scene with no trace of him running off with the Litten caught inside of the pokeball. Oliver wanted to be a pokemon trainer, but he didn't have any pokemon on him.

Oliver was lucky that he thought he didn't even get caught, If he ever got caught, He would imagine Incineroar killing him for sure. He was very protective over his son than anyone else. Litten was so small compared to his huge father, He looked like he could be stepped on by anyone.

Oliver was feeling tired... and hungry. He never had anything for breakfast or even a snack. Before he could even collapse onto the grass where he walked on, there was something... smoking on a picnic table, which was standing alone in the park's grass. Oliver stood up correctly and ran up to the picnic table to investigate, hoping a fire hasn't been started. As he reached to the table, he saw no fire in sight. It was... A MCDONALD'S HAPPY MEAL WITH CHICKEN MCNUGGETS!? The meal also included fries, A Sprite, dipping sauce, and a... Big Mac. He hated Big Macs.