CHAPTER 3" SOME BRO-SIS MOMENTS"

In the morning Devna woke up and found Darkie no where she steeped down the bed with a jerk bcz she was scared of loosing him once again she rushed out of the room only to find him in the corner of the balcony hugging their mother’s photo and sleeping she had a soft smile on her lips looking a her small little brother she went near him and by mistake she touched his hand in which there was a bruise and he had pain so he started crying in sleep.

Darkie: Please mujhe mat maro……….please mujhe bohot dard ho raha ha………..mumma aap kaha ho dekho eya police wale mujhe maar rahe ha papa ki  tarah…..mumaaaaaaaaa…….aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Devna: Bablu dekh mere aur……..dekh ma…ma tere dii hu..tere Devu dii. Bablu……….Bablu dekh na mere aur

Darkie opened his eyes and found Devna so he immideatly hugged her crying and telling.

Darkie: Dii papa mujhe maar rahe the………..dii mujhe ab bhi yaad ha college me kya hua tha jab principal sir ne papa ko bulaya tha. Tabse mere zindagi badal gyi………..dii mere sath aisa kyu hua

FLASHBACK ( You will get the hole flashback in the next chapter )

Devna: Thik ha jo hua so hua ab tu wo sab bhul ja aur jake fresh ho ja ma breakfast ki tayari karti hu ha………….fir mumma papa se bhi to milna ha…..ha na??

Darkie: Thik ha dii….

He said this and left.

Devna’s pov
Mera bhai itne saalo bad mujhe mila ha ab ma usse kabhi bhi mujhse dur nahi karungi chahe kuch bhi ho jaye. Aj jab wo papa se mile ga tab ma unn dono ke bich ke saare missunderstandings dur kar dungi aur unn dono me dosti karwa kar rahungi.

So here is chapter 3.
The next chapter will only be flashback of his past. Why was he in the mental hospital??
What did his college principal told his father about him??

To know more stay tunned