Chapter 15"Sumedh and Srini"

Sumedh went to his room and sat on the bed then his phone beeped with a message from srini.

On message

Srini: Sumedh tumne mere mummy se humare bare me kyu kaha??

Sumedh: Yehi to ma tumse keh raha hu ki tum mere parents se humare bare me kyu kaha??

Srini: Nahi mene nahi kaha mere mummy ne kaha aur ab mere pass eya clear a ki hum dono ne kisi ko kuch nahi bola humare parents ne khud pata kar lia(😅)

Sumedh: oo.....par....ummm...ek bat kahi mujhse milne ayogi. Kyuki Mera ghar se nikalna mana ha.

Srini: ok tum wait Karu ma mummy ke sath ati hu.

Sumedh: aunty aigu??

Srini: ha Mummy waisa aj aunty se Milne jati bhi to ma bhiaa rahi hu.

Srini and Ruby came and then sat on the sofa and Everyone was chating about marriage and Sumedh was sitting with Vasudev and reading newspaper suddenly Srini started vomiting and before anyone could get up Sumedh ran and picked her in his arms and ran to the washroom Ruby was also about to get up but Vasudev stopped her.

S/Dad: Ruby ji jab tak na Sumedh Srini ke sath kuch galat karta ha tabtak hum unhe ek sath rehne ko mana nahi karenge.

S/Mom: Ha Ruby baitho na

Ruby: Thik ha ap dono waisa sahi keh rahe ha dono ko thora alone time Dena chahiye.

After sometime both came back and now Srini was sitting in Sumedh's lap on the sofa(both have forgotten that parents are also sitting there) Vasanti fake coughed and they came back from their la la world and Srini out of embarrassment immediately got up and sat beside Ruby.

S/Mom: Sumedh shadi se pehle eya haal fir shadi ke bad to tu mere bachhi ka joru ka gulaam ban jaiga hahahaha

Ruby: Aur Srini tum kuch to sharam karo.

S/Mom: Achha achaa ab tum dono dhyan se suno tumhare shadi agle mahine ha to no milna jhulna ek mahina aur ha Sumedh koi zid mat karna aur Srini beta tum bhi .

Sumedh and Srini nodded with yes and after that Srini and Ruby came back home and  had their and everyone slept.

So guys here is chapter 15
Enjoy