CHAPTER 5 " WORRIED DEVNA"

In the morning Devna woke up with the ring of their father( as she has already told them that she and Bablu and coming home)she picked up the call and was shocked to hear everything.

Vasudev: Devu tu jaldi se Bablu ko le kar eha aa ja police ne humare ghar ko charo aur se gher lia ha unhe lagta ha ki Bablu eha ha………isliye tu jaldi aa aur saara mamla thik kar….

Devna: Ok dad aap chinta mat karo ma ati hu..

She went and saw that Bablu was doing something infront of the mirror of the dressing-table she went near him and found that he has written in his hand worthless and was seeing that in the mirror she immediately ran to him and hugged him but he was laughing like a manic she looked at his teary eyes.

Devna: Bablu tu aisa has kyu raha ha.

Bablu( in heavy voice ): Dii ma to sach me worthless he hu na………..papa ne mujhe mental hospital esliya bheja taki ma waha jake kuch sekh saku aur ek achha phycologist ban saku………..par ma…….maine kya kia……….maine to bus unke paise waste kia aur unke trust ko lekar khela maine.

And he started crying more violently. Devna recorded everything.Later,she told to Bablu what is happening to their parents house and both of them left for their.

So guys here is part 5.
Sorry for short part.