Chapter 10" Family moment"

Sumedh and Basant reached near the mansion (guys do tell me that should I change the name to Bablu/Darkie or should I keep Sumedh, for now I am using Sumedh as I like the name ) Sumedh pressed the door bel with nervous and shivering hands Vasudev opened the door and was shocked to see Sumedh infront of his eyes tears rolled down from boths eyes and without a second Vasudev hugged Sunedh Vasanti and Devna came and they too joined the hug.

S/Dad: Sumedh tu......ma sapna to nahi dekh raha??...mera bachha....

S/Mom: Sumu mera bachaa.....(she kissed his forehead) ummmah.....tu hume chorke kaha chala gaya tha???

D: Sumi kaha tha tu??..ha.....tujhe humari chinta nahi hoti????

S: Are are ap log mujhe bolne do to sahi.....ma hospital se Darke bhag gaya tha fir( he told everything )

S/Dad: Chal koi nahi ab humara bachha humare pass ha na aur hume kya chahiye.......waise tum kon hobeta???

S: Eya Basant sir ha ji hone mujhe own kia ha...

B: Ha aur ab ma tumhe disown karunga taki tum apne parents ke sath reh sakte ho......samjhe???

S: Haa ha sab samjha......ab ap andar to ayo

They all went in and Vasanti and Devna made tasty dinner for all and they had a family dinner after a long time and then they went to their respective rooms and slept.

************************************
So guys I got my phone only to write this part and I will try to write next part soon. I got less marks in my exams so it happened 😭😭😭
************************************