Rewrite - UP NOW

Hey y'all, it's been awhile haha! I havnt been as much into writing as I once, hence the few updates across all my stories on the two platforms I use. However I havnt been on this one in quite awhile, and that's simply because of how much time has passed. My writing style has changed and my thoughts on this fanfic have altered.

That's why I'm considering the idea of a rewrite. Technically, it would still follow the same line as this story. Over powered safety program, Izuku gets adopted, etc... but there's other tropes I want to add in. For example, I've fallen in love with the idea of a motherly Midnight, wouldn't it just be adorable to see her care for poor little Izuku and help him out of his shell?

There's also things in this story that I don't necessarily like. Some things I didn't handle how I envisioned I would.

The only reason I havnt deleted it is because of the feedback. Also the reason why I'm creating a rewrite of this story, something just a tad bit new with a whole lot of less typos. I hope you'll forgive me and stick around for the premier of the new OP Deku!

Up NOW!!!!

First chapter has been uploaded! Find it on my page with this cover!

I drew it :D