Chapter 9

Sunlight filtered through the blinds waking Rory she groaned and rolled onto her stomach pulling the pillow over her head trying to go back to sleep. Her eyes flew open to the sounds of voices outside the door one of which she recognized as the voice of Egon Spengler the other was unfamiliar to her.

Give me the girl the Crimson witch shouted angrily which was followed by the response of Egon Spengler never she heard a scream and a loud crash she threw off the covers running to the door flinging it open so hard that it knocked out the Crimson witch.

Egon Rory shouted running to his side falling to her knees beside him the broken lamp lying across his legs. Egon come on... Egon Spengler don't you dare die now Rory said cupping both his cheeks in her hands before she gently grabbed his shoulders shaking them until she heard a groan coming from Egon Spengler.

Rory was crying so hard and she was overwhelmed that she did something that she told herself she'd never do Rory grabbed his Ghostbusters uniform pulling him so that she had closed the distance between them my eyes widened in shock before I started to kiss her back.

The two of us only broke apart for air and it was as her eyes met mine that her face began to turn as red as a tomato which only caused me to laugh before I once again closed the distance between us she had removed the broken lamp lying across my legs.