Chapter 11

Egon Spengler felt like crying through blurry vision he crashed into the Catman who was out walking hand in hand with Thorn Thayer and that one thing that one action broke Egon Spengler.

I'm sorry he said seeing the worry in Thorn Thayer's eyes before he ran away he didn't know where he was going but he just knew he had to get away but what he didn't know was that Thorn had let go of Catman's hand and followed him.

Egon Spengler ended up near a waterfall it's beauty reminded him of Rory. Mr. Spengler the oldest daughter of Tommy Thayer said eyeing the name tag on my uniform Egon I mumbled feeling numb. Um ok Egon what's wrong she asked the Ghostbuster he shook his head and for a long while Thorn Thayer thought he wasn't going to answer.

They have her. Who? Thorn asked confused the girl that I had found in the middle of an abandoned alley Thorn Thayer still looked at the Ghostbuster her name is Rory  Egon Spengler mumbled eventually so I was right when I had first ran into her.

We'll get her back Thorn said as she plopped down next to the Ghostbuster you promise Egon Spengler mumbled wiping the tears from his eyes Thorn Thayer smiled before nodding cross my heart she said just as Catman rounded the corner.