Chapter 10

I could tell Rory had always melted like butter under my gaze but it was only as this Crimson witch threatened
Rory that I knew, I finally figured out how I felt about her I loved her.

I loved the girl that I had found in the middle of an abandoned alley on one of the many calls of unnatural activity I had found her after we had defeated
The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man for the first time when we had first crossed the streams. The only questions that I had was how long did I have these feelings for her? How many times did I push those feelings down and ignore them?

Just than the Crimson Witch awoke I grabbed Rory by the hand dragging her behind me as I ran with a limp into the nearest elevator I reapetedly hit the button leading to the ground floor. The elevator doors slammed shut just as the Crimson witch flew from the destroyed room cackling evilly as she flew twords us.

It was as we reached the ground floor that The Luna Ghost grabbed Rory around the waist. Egon Spengler grabbed his Plasma Blaster pulling the trigger.

The Fire Positively Charged Ions hit  The Luna Ghost causing him to cry out in pain as it wrapped around his waist but The Luna Ghost didn't drop Rory as he fought his way out of The Fire Positively Charged Ions and in seconds he disappeared takin...

The Fire Positively Charged Ions hit  The Luna Ghost causing him to cry out in pain as it wrapped around his waist but The Luna Ghost didn't drop Rory as he fought his way out of The Fire Positively Charged Ions and in seconds he disappeared taking the girl he loved with him.