01.

(a/n: lowercase intended. warnings: smut, homophobia, violence, usage of derogatory terms. i really hope you like it. make sure to give your criticism and comment!)

"fuck." eddie groans into steve's ear. he pulls him closer, by the collar of his shirt, jerking him towards his face. steve touches his lips with his thumb, staring into the tattooed boy's eyes. he leans into eddie desperately, opening his mouth for the other to intrude with his tongue, coaxing a moan out of the other boy.

earlier that night

eddie decides to go to the first party he's been at in a while. he puts his hellfire shirt on, along with a pair of his torn black jeans and his ripped jean vest. he wishes his uncle goodbye, and drives to the location.

when eddie gets inside, he hears some random popular song playing. he sees jonathan and walks over to him.

"hey, jonathan. do you know where the marijuana is at this humble establishment?"

"probably in the dining room. not many people are in there." he points his finger towards the right side of the room.

he walks in, and sits at the table by a random white girl with dreads in her hair. he side-eyes her, silently judging her. a boy with a man-bun hands him a joint. he puts the joint to his lips, and lights it.

he's walking to the living room when he sees steve harrington with a drink in his hand, talking to a girl. steve looks at him, his smile turning into a smirk. he tells the girl to leave and she scoffs, but walks away.

"eddie" pause. "the freak" pause. "munson. what are you doing here?" steve's peering into eddie's brain, it feels like.

"harrington." eddie greets, his teeth grinding.

"shouldn't you be at one of those homo bars? instead of here?" he's chuckling, like he just made the most hilarious joke known to man.

"i'd appreciate it if you didn't say idiotic shit like that." eddie gives him a fake smile, wanting to explode him with his brain.

"and why would i listen to you, eddie?" steve seethes, anger on his face obvious.

"nevermind, you pea-brained dick." eddie says, reproachful.

the others in the room all gasp. they're staring between the freak of the school and king steve.

steve grabs eddie's vest, pulling him close to him. "don't EVER talk to me like that again, you fucking queer!" steve yells, sclerotic. eddie glances between him and the audience gathering.

eddie smirks. "hmm, maybe i am. or MAYBE you're just a closeted asshole who's self-projecting."

steve turns bright red, and pushes eddie onto the ground. he socks him right in the nose. robin and jonathan come running to break them up, but not before eddie gets a punch in.

"fuck you, harrington." eddie flips the eighteen year old the bird. jonathan takes him upstairs into a bathroom. his nose is bleeding, and he's angry.

"he didn't mean that, eddie." jonathan tries to reason, an apologetic look crossing his face.

"why'd he say it then? he's a royal dickhead, that's why." eddie rolls his eyes, as jonathan wipes his nose with a wet paper towel.

"yeah, i'm sorry. you look nauseous. want me to find a bed for you to nap on?" jonathan looks at the boy, rubbing his head.

"please."

- -

"steve, what the fuck?" robin's glaring at steve, her arm grasping his.