prologue

Third POV

"Did you have anything ready yet?" (Y/n) asked as they prepared their luggage.

"All set" Dazai and Ranpo respond.

"Toothbrush and toothpaste?"

"Done!"

"Spare clothes?"

"Finished!"

"Books?"

"Already in!"

"The emblem?"

"Not forgotten!"

"Glasses?"

"Why do we need glasses?" Ranpo and Dazai asked at the same time in confusion. While (Y/n) stared at them with a blank look. "Hello~ we're 2nd year now. Have you two really forgotten about the plot?" (Y/n) said, as the two finally realized what she meant. "Oh~" the two nodded and put glasses in their luggage.

"Your underwear?"

"What the hell (Y/n)?!" The two exclaimed at the same time with a red faces.

"I was just checking in case you two may have forgotten it!" Replied (Y/n) while holding her laugh.

"Your wands?"

"I am not passing the opportunity to prank anyone." Dazai said as Ranpo nodded because they sometimes prank anyone when (Y/n) aren't around.

"Your animal familiar?"

"Already in their cages"

"Weapons just in case?"

"In our pocket"

"Paper and Quill?"

"In the luggage"

"Good! We're all set!" Exclaimed (Y/n) as she was about to go out of Dazai and Ranpo's room.

"You forgot about snacks and sweets?!" Ranpo and Dazai exclaimed in unison.

(Y/n) sighed 'I didn't' she thought. "Just pack it, I don't care anymore." She said as the two opened their cabinet full of snacks and grabbed some of it and put it in their luggage.

They then closed their luggage and their animal familiar and bolted out their room and outside their mansion and meet up with (Y/n) who was waiting for them with a taxi.

"Finally" (Y/n) sighed in relief as they boarded the taxi. "To the train station please." (Y/n) said.

"Certainly Ms Tokubetsu" The taxi driver nodded and drive the taxi.

After (Y/n), Ranpo, and Dazai became the three youngest Detectives, almost all the people know them because they immediately solved the case, even the difficult one that hasn't been solved for the past years.

/////////////////////

"Should we help them?" Asked (Y/n) as she looked up from her book that she was reading.

"Nah, let them be. It's fun to watch them drive without even turning on the invisibility button. They didn't even know how to drive properly." Dazai said as Ranpo and (Y/n) look at him with a sweat drop.

'like your the one to talk.' the two of them thought.

(Y/n) sighed. "Alright" she said and went back to reading as Ranpo and Dazai leaned their head on her shoulder while looking out of the window watching the flying car getting further and further away.

'Kurama? Are you there?' (Y/n) called

'Yeah. What do you need kit?' Kurama asked her.

'Nothing. I was just making sure that you are there. Where are the others by the way?' (Y/n) stated, when she noticed that only Kurama was just the one responding her, because every time she called one of them, the others would talk to let (Y/n) know that they are also there.

'Their looking for a dimensional jump jutsu to help you three with finding your way back, so we might not be here for a while.' Kurama replied making (Y/n) smile.

'tell them we said thank you.' (Y/n) said him. 'I will kit, I will. See you next time.' Kurama stated.

(Y/n) closed her book and leaned on the top of Ranpo's head as the three of them eventually fell asleep.

///////////////

~bungou stray dogs universe~

(Y/n), Dazai, and Ranpo found themselves back in the detective agency's office making them confused.

"We're back?" Ranpo asked in confusion.

"I don't think so." Dazai replied as he waved in front of Kunikida's face who looked restless.

"They couldn't see us." (Y/n) sadly said as she look around, then suddenly Akutagawa and Atsushi walk in the door together taking the three of them by surprise.

"Mori-san and Mr President called for a meeting about the Dark nights!" Atsushi and Akutagawa said in unison, the two look at each other and glared tiredly.

"What's happening?! Why are the Port Mafia and the detective agency are working together?!" Dazai and Ranpo exclaimed in surprise as they stayed frozen on their place.

(Y/n) noticed that all of them are looking all tired and there even an eye bags underneath their eyes.

As Atsushi was about to leave (Y/n) was trying to get his attention by calling his name.

"Atsushi-kun?! What is happening?! Why is everyone looked so restless?! Atsushi-kun!" (Y/n) called as she tried to touch him but her hand just past through him like she was a ghost.

(Y/n) look at her hands and followed Atsushi, who keep his head down, just then (Y/n) heard something unexpected.

"Ever since (Y/n)-san, Dazai-san, and Ranpo-san goes missing, everyone become restless and it's like we have lost our light." Atsushi whispered as a tear skipped from his eyes, he then quickly wiped it away and entered the meeting room leaving (Y/n) who was shocked at what she heard.

(Y/n)'s POV

'they...they didn't rest because of us...' I felt my legs become numb and I fall on the ground, Osamu and Ranpo came to me and hugged me, as we cried together.

'Why?! Why?! WHY ARE YOU ALL NOT TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF?! YOU ALL SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING BECAUSE WE'RE COMPLETELY FINE! WHY?!' I shouted in my mind as I hugged Osamu and Ranpo tightly.

-------------------